Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sales Applications Engineer Continent Projects Technologies - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Good Day Sir/Madam,
I am writing to apply for the subject position. I graduated in Mechanical Engineering in 2006 from Karpagam College of Engineering under Anna University, TamilNadu, India.
Once I completed my degree, I started my professional career as a Assistant Mechanical Engineer at Shri Vari Hi-Tech Engineering, Coimbatore, India. During that period I was involved in preparing, Check and Approving detailed design of the products. so I decided to shift my career towards my interest.
In Jan 2007, I joined Nanyang Technological University to do my Master in Mechanical Engineering.I have been worked as Application Engineer at Continent Projects Technologies Pte Ltd, Singapore. .
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
July 2008- Nov 2008
Continent Projects Technologies Pte. Ltd. - Application Engineer
• Assisting sales and marketing department, Negotiating Letter of Credit
• Engineering analysis of the oil & gas equipment
• Product support for clients in oil & gas industry
• Carrying out engineering analysis for the client requirement for proposing a suitable engineering solution
Reason for Leaving: To secure a challenging position to learn and utilize my skills. To get a Hands-on experience in the Mechanical background.
May 2006 – Dec 2006
Shri Vari HiTech Engineering Pvt Ltd, India – Assistant Engineer
• Preparing, Check and Approving detailed design of the products.
• Calculate material size for machining and order material for the production requirements. Designing the parts by AutoCAD for 2d drawings
• Managed and planned the production process
Reason for Leaving: I got offered M.Sc-Mechanical Engineering Program in NTU, Singapore. To continue my Education and skills I left the job with my employer support.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Certified in AutoCAd,
Professional Learning Certificate for UniGraphics
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office, AutoCAD, UniGraphics, SolidWorks
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Familiar with Product design and development concepts, Reverse Engineering.
• Profound knowledge in fields of Structural analysis, Heat exchanger,
• Familiar with Six Sigma, SPC, TQM, QFD, Reliability and DoE quality concepts
• Understanding of MEMS concepts like Etching, Photo lithography and measurement of Micro products
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]