CV Marine engineer with ten years sailing experience of cargo/container vessels & bulk carriers
Marine engineer with ten years sailing experience of cargo/container vessels & bulk carriers
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine engineer with ten years sailing experience of cargo/container vessels & bulk carriers - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in arts Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: pakistan, karachi Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Brunei Darussalam, Kuwait, Malaysia, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I AM A CERTIFIED EXPERIENCED MARINE ENGINEER SEEKING A JOB ON TUG BOAT/SUPPLY/SUPPORT VESSEL OR ON OIL RIG FOR SHORT TERM/ROTATION BASED CONTRACT.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• About ten years sea experience on foreign flag general cargo,bulk carriers,container & bunker supply vessel operating worldwide in engine room watch keeping,operation,preventive & emergency mechanical maintenance of engine room & deck machinery in renowned shipping companies like Gulf East ship Management Ltd Hong Kong,United Arab Shipping Company (S.A.G) Kuwait,Marine Fleet Management Karachi,M.S.C Ship Management Hong Kong Ltd,Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines Tehran & Emirates Shipping LLC UAE.
• Worked with Descon Engineering Abu Dhabi UAE for 6 months as Supervisor Equipment & Plant.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Graduation (B.A) private from Karachi University.
• Joined Muhammadi Engineering works,Karachi under the management of Pakistan National Shipping Corporation for 4 years Marine Engineering Apprenticeship Training in 1978 and passed out successfully in 1982.
• Studied subjects of Applied Mechanics,Heat & Heat Engines,Mathematics & Engineering Drawing in Pakistan National Shipping Corporation College during training along with practical in various departments of workshop.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
basic skills of welding,gas cutting & lathe machine.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
looking for a job on tugs,supply-support vessels or a suitable job on offshore oil rig for marine engineer of my experience in mechanical maintenance.i have no previous experience of above mentioned vessels or oil rig willing to get experience of these fields as well.