CV Night Drilling & Workover Supervisor, International Well Control Forum (IWCF), H.U.E.T, Offshore
Night Drilling & Workover Supervisor, International Well Control Forum (IWCF), H.U.E.T, Offshore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Night Drilling & Workover Supervisor, International Well Control Forum (IWCF), H.U.E.T, Offshore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Depok, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: Indonesia, Jakarta Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2 years as drilling and well service supervisor trainee and 8 years of Supervisor Well Service Activities in Mahakam Field East Kalimantan, 3 years as Drilling and Work over.
Experienced in Coil Tubing Operation (Start-up well, Stimulation Job, Coil Tubing Drilling, etc), Electric Line Operation (Extreme Under Balance Perforation, HSD and PURE Perforation, POT-C Perforation, Mechanical Water Shut Off, etc), Snubbing Operation (Cementing, Start up well, Drill Out Cement, Sand Washing, GLM, etc), Slick Line Operation (Routine DHSV, Zone Change, Gas Lift, etc), Work over de-completion and re-completion.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have been working at Total E&P Indonesie as a Well Service Supervisor since 1998 until March 2006 (supervise slickline, well testing andmaintenance, electricline (perforation and logging), snubbing unit and coil tubing unit) and
as a Workover Tender Rig Supervisor at CNOOC SES since March 2006 until August 2007,
as Coil Tubing Supervisor at BP Indonesia from August 2007 to Feb 2008 and
as Night Drilling & Workover Supervisor from Feb 2009 until present at Petronas Carigali Malaysia.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Basic Offshore Safety and Emergency Training with Rebreather (BOSET-R) including H.U.E.T, Offshore Safety, Sea Survival, Basic Fire Fighting & Self Rescue and Basic Life Support. Malaysia, Feb 2008.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Microsoft Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Well Service Supervisor and Completion Supervisor
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- International Well Control Forum (IWCF), Surface and Supervisory level.