CV Electronic Controls Designer design, installation, servicing, upgrading electronic control systems
Electronic Controls Designer design, installation, servicing, upgrading electronic control systems
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electronic Controls Designer design, installation, servicing, upgrading electronic control systems - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): QUITMAN, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in College Prep Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, QUITMAN Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Desire a position to demonstrate my proficiency in design, installation, servicing and upgrading of electronic control systems, where my extensive experience will increase profitability and exceed company goals.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
MARITIME CONTROLS, INC.
Electronic Controls Design Contractor 1993-PRESENT
• Assisted in the design and installation/implementation of electronic control systems aboard Aquarius Class LNG transport carriers in dry dock and at sea.
• Responsible for design and implementation of a 99 point Data Acquisition System
aboard various Marad operated Cape Class vessels; upgraded system using Allen
Bradley PLC/HMI; generated complete system documentation.
• Performed installation, field testing and complete commissioning of the above systems.
• Calibration of various types of field measurement devices and final control
elements (pneumatic, electronic and mechanical).
• Created and revised drawings for multiple projects involving electronic control systems aboard LNG carriers.
• Created working drawings of all electrical schematics for ABS.
• Converted outdated pneumatic control systems to electronic controls (digital and
analog; PLC, SLDC, MLDC, HMI)
• Managed vendor relationships; developed client proposals; purchasing.
• Instructed and assisted in training classes for licensed US Merchant Marine Officers on custom-built, vessel specific control systems.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
AHA CPR / FIRST AID CERTIFICATION
LEVEL II ENSCO ORIENTATION
ISTC BASIC TRAINING
WATER/HELICOPTER UNDERWATER EGRESS TRAINING
PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Moore Products APACS
Fisher – Rosemount
Siemans SLDC/MLDC(352.353), QUAD Log
Allen Bradley SLC500
Telemecanique Modicon Quantum
Vacon 9000X Common DC Bus Drive
Siemans SLDC / MLDC Configuration
Siemans 4-Mation Configuration Utility
Internet Browser Configuration
RS View 32 / RS LINX
MS Windows (all versions - Pro/Server/Workstation)
Iconics Genesis 32 Automation Suite
Concept Programming Software
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Extensive experience with design, installation, servicing and upgrading the following systems:
• Burner Management Systems (BMS), Gas and Oil Fired Steam Plant
• Inert Gas Generator Systems
• Integrated Throttle Control Systems (Large Vessels)
• Fuel flow monitoring Systems (Gas & Oil)
• Combustible Gas and Liquid Monitoring and Detection Systems
• Cryogenic Measurement, Monitoring and Control Systems
• Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
• Electric Power Generation Systems
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Extensive experience with design, installation, servicing and upgrading of electronic control systems aboard Aquarius Class LNG transport carriers in dry dock and at sea.
• Possess strong field service capabilities, experienced customer liaison within the international community, and proficient in maintaining vendor relationships.
• Consistently demonstrated focused, energetic, customer-oriented work ethic along with a strong aptitude for learning new skills, training and troubleshooting.
• Current valid passport and willing to travel and/or relocate.