CV Junior naval architect AutoCAD 2007, MAXSURF and STAAD
Junior naval architect AutoCAD 2007, MAXSURF and STAAD
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior naval architect AutoCAD 2007, MAXSURF and STAAD - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Trivandrum, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in 2009 Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Kharagpur Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Worked as Engineer (constructions) in the site of M/s Britannia industries as well as M/s Reliance industries (Mukesh D Ambani group) for M/s Tiger Steel Engg. (I) pvt Ltd., a company specialized in design and construction of Pre- Fabricated Buildings from April 2006 to July 2006.
2. Worked as site engineer (Structural Steel Erection) with Hi-tech builders, Thrissur, Kerala at the site of Asia Motor Works (a subsidiary of ESSAR group) in Bhuj, Gujarath, undertaken by M/s Kirby Systems India Limited from august 2005 to march 2006.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Currently pursuing M.TECH (OENA) at IIT Kharagpur with a CGPA of 7.65 till third semester.
2. B.TECH (CIVIL) from GOVT.ENGG. COLLEGE, THRISSUR under the UNIVERSITY OF CALICUT in the year 2005 with an aggregate mark of 63. 8%
3. Pre-Degree from GOVT.ARTS COLLEGE, TRIVANDRUM under the UNIVERSITY OF KERALA in the year 2000 with an aggregate mark of 65%
4. Std. 10th from GOVT.MODEL HIGH SCHOOL, TRIVANDRUM in the year 1998 under State syllabus with an aggregate mark of 89%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1) Introduction to C, Visual Basic.
2) Working knowledge in MS-office 2007,AutoCAD 2007,MAXSURF and STAAD
3) Comfortable with Windows XP, Vista and Linux
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Willingness to learn, Adaptability, Optimism, Ability to mingle with people
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]