Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant/Personal Secretary/Private Secretary - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Kampala, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Accountancy, Economics, Statistics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Afghanistan, Bahrain, India Present Location: Uganda, Kampala Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am seeking an employment in any one of the positions categorized as Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant/Personal Secretary/Private Secretary.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have gained excellent experience in the Secretarial field having worked under top-notch helm-of-the-affairs managers of MNCs like Pepsico, Clipsal Industries etc. as Private Secretary to CEO and Personal Assistant to the Managing Director in India. Presently I am working as Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at Kampala, Uganda. I have also worked as Project Secretary at Dubai. Therefore sir, I have got immense international exposure working as Secretary.
I have got excellent error-free Shorthand (100 WPM) and Typing (80-100 WPM) speed, comfortable in the operations of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Outlook Express, maintaining calendars etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I am Commerce Graduate with First Class passed out from the reputed Mumbai University in the year 1988.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am comfortable in the operations of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express, e-mail and internet search/browse
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Shorthand (100 WPM), Typing (80-100 WPM), Scanning, accurate filing, looking after day-to-day office affairs of superiors, hotel bookings, travel arrangements, arranging board meetings etc.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Experience of managing senior diaries effectively and efficiently
• Knowledge and experience of converting notes / information / job descriptions into professional documents
• A vibrant, can-do approach to work and multi-tasking
• Extremely professional – in approach and appearance. Able to travel around with the MD and attend board meetings as necessary
• Looking after foreign business partners’ needs, visa processing, travel arrangements & hotel bookings.
• Some knowledge of HR admin / procedures and policies
• Filing, typing, organising desk / files / office and day-to-day duties of Superiors
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible – at all times – even silly times!
• Experience of working effectively to deadlines, always using initiative
• Knowledge of technology – using Dictaphone etc
• Ability to input new systems and procedures to aid speed and efficiency in the office
• Carry out personal work for the Boss including appointments and finances
• On the ball, I am sharp and intelligent.