Location (Residence): hyderabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engg Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Bahrain, France, Germany, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia Present Location: india, hyderabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested in applying for the mentioned position.
I am confident that my qualifications, skills and past working experiences are relevant to the requirements of the position and I can make significant contributions to the continued success of your organization. My resume is attached for your review and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you personally how I can best serve your organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Currently working in a leading manufacturing company KIRBY BUILDING SYSTEMS INDIA LTD, HYD related to structural fabrication (P.E.B) as a ENGINEER-Q.C (WELDING) (1year & 6 months of exp)
-• ASNT LEVEL- II (UT, RT, PT, MT).
• Knowledge of various international standards like ASME/AWS standards.
• Knowledge of welding processes SMAW,SAW,GMAW, and etc
• In-process inspection related to structural fabrication.
• Inspection and quality control at construction site.
• Controlling and monitoring sub-contractors.
• Preparation of quality records and certification.
• Co-ordinate with 3rd party inspection agency/customer.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.TECH in Mechanical Engineering from Nagarjuna University in 2007 with Distinction.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from S.B.T.E.T in 2003 with First Class.
• S.S.C. from Board of secondary education, A.P. in 2000 with First Class.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Highly motivated and self driven.
• Willingness to work with in a team.
• Attitude to learn more and open minded.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]