Electronics Officer and Deck Officer / offshore vessels, ships, shipyards
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electronics Officer and Deck Officer / offshore vessels, ships, shipyards - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronic Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: Canada, Toronto Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
- More than fifteen years experience working onboard a variety of ships, including offshore vessels, for several large marine companies holding the position of Electronics Officer and Deck Officer. While I held this position, I was in charge of electronic marine equipment, electromechanical equipment as well as navigation equipment.
- Also an additional 3 years experience as a superintendent working at the Rauma-Reppola shipyard in Finland. My obligations consisted of supervising the electronic, navigational and electromechanical equipment of newbuilding projects. Other duties as supervisor included the instruction of crew members, strictly complying with the budget as well as short voyages aboard every new ship for the purpose of testing onboard equipment.
- Successfully completed a training course for the naval reserve.
- Successfully completed a security training course
Knud I Larsen, Denmark. 2000-2005. Position: onboard Electronics and Deck officer. Duties included operating and maintaining marine electronic equipment including communication, navigation and satellite equipment as well as electromechanical equipment including both automatic and control equipment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
State Marine Academy, St Petersburg, Russia, 1986, specializing in electronic maintenance engineering, general.
Courses completed: medical first aid, advanced fire fighting, rescue boat, security training.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
ITA Computer Academy Toronto, Canada 2002 - tester of software and hardware.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Canadian Citizenship
- Seamen's book - Canadian
- STCW 1995 COC Deck Officer unlimited.
- STCW 1995 COC RO First Class.
- STCW 1995 Certificates for:
- Emergency, occupational safety and medical care
- Personal survival techniques
- Personal safety and social responsibility
- Proficiency in rescue boats and fast rescue boats
- Fire prevention and advanced fire fighting
- Medical first aid
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Analytical thinking
- Quick response in emergency situations
- Adapt well to new environments
- Teamwork and cooperation