CV Dedicated, Reliable, German Caterer, skilled in numerous media; Helper, Maintenance Roustabout
Dedicated, Reliable, German Caterer, skilled in numerous media; Helper, Maintenance Roustabout
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Dedicated, Reliable, German Caterer, skilled in numerous media; Helper, Maintenance Roustabout - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bad Reichenhall, Germany Citizenship:Germany
German Standard Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Sculpture Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Germany, Erlangen Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dedicated, reliable, German sculptor; able to work under pressure; accurate and quick, in good health; willing to learn.
Even though I haven´t worked in the oil/gas business yet, I am confident that my skills and knowledge about Catering and the temporary work I have done as a Helper will contribute to your business.
During my studies becoming a sculptor I had been working for a catering service company to finance my studies.
I would prefer working on a drilling rig in the catering section but i am also willing to work in any field you would propose such as helper, roustabout or else.
I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss how my experience will
best meet your needs.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- 3-year apprenticeship for a wood carving business
- 2 year catering service (Eurest) for PUMA
- Temporary jobs as Helper : Construction Site / Factory work(metalworking industry)/ Gardening outdoors
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- German high school until 2006
- Shenandoah Valley Academy, New Market, Virginia
High School Diploma, 1997
- Pacific Union College, Angwin, California
Sports Management, 1997-1998
- Helderberg College, Somerset West, South Africa
Sports Management, 1998-1999
- 3-year apprenticeship for a wood carving company:
Seitfudem", Bad Kohlgrub (close to Oberammergau), Bavaria, Germany,
October 1999 - July 2002
- Academy of Fine Arts Nuremberg, Germany, www.adbk-nuernberg.de ,
October 2002 – 2007
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Apple Macintosh, Photoshop, Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
During my Fitness Management studies I´ve learned being a Fitness Trainer. I myself have been working out for over 10 years.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
skilled in numerous media,
including head & figure sculpture, life-size
figure modeling, welded sculpture, bronze casting and wood carving.