Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector, CSWIP Radiographic Interpreter, QA/QC Engineer / Inspector - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Johor Bahru, , Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering (Major In Marine Technology) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I completed my Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from University Technology Malaysia in 2001. In the past 7 years, I have been involved in Pressure Vessel, Heat Exchanger manufacturing. I obtained CSWIP Welding Inspector and CSWIP Radiographic Interpreter to enhance my career in QA/QC Engineer / Inspector and Welding Inspection sector. I'm very organized, I'm very organized and self-motivated worker and I enjoy working as a team player. My belief is that since we spend the majority of our lives in the workplace, work should be a pleasant experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Position : 1) Project Engineer (Apr 2002 – Feb 2006)
2) Asst. Operations Manager (Feb 2006 – Apr 2007)
- Ensure on time delivery.
- Cost Control.
- Planning of project schedule.
- Executing and monitoring of project.
- Planning and arrangement of daily operation man power.
- Planning and arrangement of daily logistic.
- Planning of daily machining job.
- Material and consumable control.
- Coordinate with internal sales for variation order / additional order.
- Coordinate with internal Engineering / QA for fabrication drawing, inspection.
- Coordinate with contractor / vendor.
• Position : 3) QA Engineer (Apr 2007 – September 2008)
4) Asst. QA Manager (September 2008 – Present)
- Ensure Codes Compliance.
- Ensure good workmanship.
- As a Team Leader to set-up ASME “U” Stamp Quality System and Quality Control Manual, succeed to get ASME “U” Stamp and National Board “R” Stamp Accredited Company for Heatec JieTong Pte. Ltd on August 2008.
- Prepare Inspection and Test Plan (ITP).
- Prepare Welding Procedure Specification (WPS).
- Arrange and conduct of Welding Procedure Qualification Test.
- Arrange and conduct of Welder Qualification Test.
- Prepare Procedure Qualification Record and Welder Qualification Certificate.
- Material inspection / verification.
- Fit – up inspection.
- Perform all compulsory inspection before welding, during welding and after welding.
- Arrangement of NDT, Mechanical Test and PWHT.
- Review NDT, Mechanical Test and PWHT report.
- Review Radiographic film.
- Dimensional check.
- Monitor and record of Welders Performance.
- Perform inspection and measurement of Heat Exchanger tube sheet holes and tubes before expanding.
- Perform inspection on Heat Exchanger tube to tube sheet bonding after expanding.
- Witness of pressure test.
- Coordinate with 3rd Party Inspector, Surveyor or Authorized Inspector for Inspection.
- Consolidate of data during fabrication and prepare Manufacturer’s Data Report (MDR).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor (Hon.) Mechanical Engineering – Major in Marine Technology (University Technology of Malaysia)
Welding Inspector Level II - CSWIP (Certification Scheme for Welding and Inspection Personnel)
Radiographic Interpreter Level II (Ferritic Steels) - CSWIP (Certification Scheme for Welding and Inspection Personnel)
Shipyard Safety Supervisor - Ministry of Manpower Singapore
Visual Inspection of Weld - Singapore Welding Society
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Coaching Skill - Industry Trainer
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Member of Singapore Welding Society (SWS)
- Member of The Welding & Joining Society (WJS, UK)
- Registered Welding Inspector of the CSWIP