Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Commissioning Engineer, Supervisor, Commissioning Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mining Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Thailand, Pattaya Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Commissioning (+ Pre-)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A HIGHLY ADAPTABLE ELECT/INST ENGINEER/SUPERVISOR/TECHNICIAN with more than 25 years
extensive experience working on Projects in the Oil & Gas Industry ( on / offshore )
in the UK and abroad in Kazakhstan, Africa and the Middle East – who offers :
•Installation, Inspection and Commissioning expertise.
•QA / QC, Surveying competence.
•Co-ordinating and supervisory skills.
•Health & Safety awareness.
The ability to liaise effectively with Clients and Contractors.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Electrical Commissioning Engineer
28 / 28
Employed on H2S oil/gas refinery in Kazakhstan.
Working as part of TengizChevroil Electrical CommissioningTeam seconded to TCO working on the TCO Tengiz field. Responsible for Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning function checks on all HV/LV Electrical & Instrument and Control Eqpt
• Liaison with vendors ensuring technical integrity of all equipment.
• Conducting HSE reviews and implementing recommendations .
• Assisting the Area Authority with all Electrical isolations as reqd.
• Responsible initiating work orders, change notices and following up actions for closing out.
• Carrying out work in accordance with and Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems.
Maint. Supervisor; Petrofac/Marathon, 14/14 rotation
Brae Alpha, Offshore, North Sea.
Day to Day management and planning of Maint and Modification crew of 34. Reporting to OIM, ensuring that integration of services ( maintenance and construction teams ) are utilized efficiently. Ensuring all records and documentation are accurately recorded, generating reports as required. Conducting proactive safety meetings and encouraging active participation in all STOP, ABSA, PFM programs etc. Monitor & meeting required objectives, KPI’s etc ensuring that competence and training levels are maintained. Active participation in daily and weekly planning meetings. Continual optimization of productivity and effectiveness of department with reviews of procedures etc Participation in all HAZOP , RA and RCA studies. Carry out PTW audits on a regular basis.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualifications AMEME honors Mining Electrical Engineering
Attained final year.
C & Guilds Full Electrical Technician ( Mining )
SCE’s O Level, Maths, Arithmetic, Eng Drawing,
Courses PLC Controls, Allen Bradley, Triconex,
Honeywell TDC 3000, Noel, Wolff & Leibherr cranes
Cyberex , Sab Nife UPS
Gas Turbine Control, Rolls Royce, Solar
B.O.S.I.E.T. Offshore Survival
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good; CMMS; Windows; SAP; AB PLC
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]