Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Procurement & Supply Chain Job, ERP (Oracle Module usage) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Arts Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Lahore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have 16 years experience in various organizations like Telecommunication Sector, Engineering Manufacturing & Trading Group of Companies and in Textile Spinning & Weaving Manufacturing Mills. My job responsibilities include Imports, Exports, L/Cís and Documentation in all respects, dealing with Banks, Customs Procedures & Clearance, Logistics, Warehousing, Contracts (Supplies, Services & Lease), Local Procurement & Marine Insurance.
Currently, since May 2005, I am working in a leading telecommunication service provider Mobilink GSM company in its Procurement & Contracts Dept and dealing with local procurement & contracts.
I do hope that my experience will be of particular value in your professional managed Organisation and you will call me for Interview.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. To place Orders on Local / Foreign Suppliers / Manufacturers and arrange for Proforma Invoice for L/Cís.
2. To Establish L/Cís and complete liaison with bank for L/C & Shipping Documents, etc .
3. To deal with Banks for Inland L/Cís.
4. Forward Contract Booking under consultation with Finance Dept.
5. To constant liaison with the Suppliers / Beneficiaryís for timely shipments.
6. To arrange Freight Forwarders for by air / sea shipments and negotiate rates.
7. To liaison with Insurance companies for Marine Insurance and Survey.
8. To liaison with Customs authorities in case of any problem.
9. To deal with Clearing Agents in clearance matters & expedite the clearance.
10. Good knowledge of related H. S. Codes, SROís.
11. To deal with Transporters.
12. Preparation of Pre-Costing and Post Costing analysis.
13. Liaising with the service providers / Beneficiaries for import planning and shipments.
14. Preparation of necessary paperwork / documents for the import / export of shipments.
15. Liaising with Finance Dept. for payments / pay orders / demand drafts.
16. Record maintenance.
17. Coordinate overall Logistics Activities (Air/Sea/Land),
18. To arrange Customs Bonded Cargo
19. To arrange for In-Bonding / Ex-bonding.
20. To liaison with Stores / Factory / Production Dept. for receipt of material under SCM.
21. Obey ethical behavior and compliance to the practices while performing services.
22. To issue Purchase Orders on Local Suppliers of various items & to maintain vendors database.
23. Ensure procurement is done with best possible cost & time.
24. Strongly follow up the supplier for timely shipments / deliveries /services.
25. Well know how of suppliers of various items like Admin related / Security Equipment (Access Control / CCTV / Fire Fighting Equipments).
26. To Negotiate, Issue and arrange signing of Contracts for various jobs like acquisition of sites for offices and contract for supplies & services of various items and taking care of legal terms of the contracts under legal dept supervision.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) from University of the Punjab.
1. Various Seminars and Trainings, like Project Management, Effective Purchase Management, etc attended and implemented in professional life.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Currently, I am working in ERP environment (Oracle Financial) Procurement module, however I have also Good know how in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook Express, Power Point and Internet.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Negotiation & Communication skills
2. Excellent interpersonal skills
3. Report Writing, Presentation and Other Business Communications Using MS-Word, MS-Power Point
4. ERP (Oracle Module usage), MS Office programs, Windows applications
5. Preparation of Feasibilities, Financial Reporting Using MS-Excel
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. I am an enthusiastic and dedicated professional always keen on acquiring further professional development.
2. I am able to work well on my own initiative and can also demonstrate the abilities required to be a precious asset to a team.
3. A proactive individual with a logical approach to challenges, I never get perturbed by challenging environment. Even under significant pressure, I possess a strong ability to perform effectively.
4. Being a responsible person I perform all tasks with utmost dedication and never lack motivation.
5. I posses high level of integrity and objectivity. I never compromise on my ethical duties.
6. I am quick at grasping new concepts and ideas to develop effective solutions to problems.