CV Mechanical Engineer / Marine Engineer / work in offshore / subsea / rigs / supply vessel
Mechanical Engineer / Marine Engineer / work in offshore / subsea / rigs / supply vessel
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Engineer / Marine Engineer / work in offshore / subsea / rigs / supply vessel - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
88462 Last Updated:
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Location (Residence): Tirunelveli, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It gives me a pleasure to introduce myself as candidate for a challenging position in the field of Mechanical Engineering
I have acquired Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
I have worked with reputed companies for almost 8 years. My experience is the proof of my ability to effectively manage the task given to me.
My strong ability to acquire the variety of new knowledge in short period of time gives me the potential for fast growth through both learning from experience and formal education. My enthusiasm even in rough time is refreshment for every team and part of my openness and freedom to established close relationship with previously unknown people further enhance my capabilities. Further, I can perform my duties to the best satisfaction of my superiors independently or as a part of team in tight schedule and sure that my skills and knowledge will prove to be asset for the organization I am associated with.
I hereby attach my brief resume for your kind consideration. It will be my pleasure to meet you if you would like to discuss the above in details.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Mechanical Engineer with Marine Engineering Training Having 4 yrs of Experience in Marine Engineering Sailed as a Fifth Engineer Officer for 2 yrs and 2 yrs in Marine Workshop Maintenance of Marine machinaries and 4+Yrs of Experience in Plumbing & Fire Fighting Engineering( Piping) and completed my Advanced STCW courses and having a Valid Indian CDC
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4 Yrs Bachelors Degree In Mechanical Engineer
6 Months Training in Marine Engineering Training
Advanced Fire Fighting
Proficiency in Survival craft and Rescue Boat
Medical First aid
Engine room Simulator
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic Auto CAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Notable Interpersonal skills, capacity to relate all levels of management, staff and clients
• Dedicated to Exceptional Service, able to cultivate positive rapport and nurture
• Relationships by offering service beyond expectation
• Recognized for outstanding work, ethic, integrity thoroughness and commitment to
• Organization goals.
• Highly motivated leader proficient at inspiring excellence from employees.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
interested to work in offshore / subsea / rigs / supply vessel