Location (Residence): Kozhikode, India Citizenship:India
Arabic Oman, English, English United States, Kannada, Tamil
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Kuwait Present Location: Kuwait, Faheel Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV/Resume for your consideration. I have years of experience as a construction supervisor & Piping engineer in varies sites, those mentioned in CV. Also consider the experience in Field engineering and designing as an additional qualification and consider my experience for suitable position.
My CV/Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Rerouting pipe lines and preparing field Sketches as per process Requirements.
2. Replying for piping related RFIs
3. Mechanical inspection of the system as per P & ID.
4. Preparing punch list.
5. Test packages & Turnover packages clearance
1. Fabrication, erection, inspection, testing and commissioning various piping systems related to refinery as per isometrics and GA drawings.
2. Ensure the completion of shop fabrication on time as per given schedule.
3. Cross checking Isometrics with Plan & P&ID drawings.
4. Referring codes, standards and dow specification.
5. Coordinating Shop testing activities
6. Coordinating all documentation and correspondences with client.
7. Planning of erection sequence as per site conditions.
8. Mechanical inspection of the system as per P & ID.
9. Preparation of weld map for Site condition
10. Coordinating piping system testing activities
11. Preparation of test packs as per Turnover system.
12. Preparation of as built Drawings, As built control sheet and other related documents.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1.DME-Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (year of completion-200July)
2.Auto cad(year of completion-2002)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating System Windows 98, XP.
Designing software…:.AutoCAD,Autodesk, Familiar with Plant Smart viewer (3d)
Well experienced in Microsoft office word,Excel and power point..
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
with 8 Yrs of field experience in areas of fabrication, erection and testing of piping and Erection of Equipment and vessels. Hand full knowledge and experience in piping related drawings like isometric ,P& iD ,Plan, plant smart viewer(3D) Ext… Also experience in all mechanical related drawings.Well experienced in documentation like preparation of test pack,Asbuilt control sheet,welding summery ext…Also very well experienced in revising isometrics and p&id.Familiar with codes and standerds like Asme standards
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I would like to convey more information which makes you easier to place me in a suitable position. My key skills are creative thinking, sudden decision making, Pleasant behavior & leader ship..
Presently I am working with Shaw group Inc.(on behalf of NBTC KUWAIT) as a piping engineer, dealing with piping designing works in OL2K EBSM project I have years of experience as a construction supervisor in varies sites, those mentioned in CV. consider the experience in Field engineering and designing as an additional qualification and consider my experience for the suitable position.