CV/Resume ID no.:
88512 Last Updated:
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Location (Residence): kheda, India Citizenship:India
English, English United States, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in master of human resource management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Kenya, Kuwait, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Tanzania, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: india, ahmedabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With due regards, I am forwarding herewith my RESUME for the post of HR Executive . So request you to please consider for the same.
I assure you that I will perform my duties to satisfy my superiors to meet organization Goal & challenges from time to time.
Kindly give me chance of interview to prove my proficiency, at your earliest.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Job profile & Responsibilities:
1) To execute safety measure enlisted factory act – 1948
a) Canteen facility
b) First aid box check list
c) Fire extinguisher
d) Preparation of accident report
e) Ensure all amenities under welfare scheme and educating employees under this control
f) Safety and health counseling
g) Legal compliances of labour law
h) House keeping
i) Social welfare
j) To maintain personal record file of the companies employees.
2) S.A.8000 social compliance
3) Social / third party audit compliance
4) Salary preparation.
5) Attendance / time keeping
6) Notice / record preparation
7) Training program extent ion
8) Management of general discipline of the company.
9) Control of absenteeism.
10) Look after the General House Keeping of the whole plant.
11) Co-ordinate Security arrangements with security contractor.
12) Administration of Whole Estate. Viz. Garden.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) A Study on “Employee satisfaction” of Erhart + Liemer India Pvt. Ltd.
2) A study on “ Human Resources Function” at Kaira District Cooperative Milk Procedures’ Union Ltd. ( Amul Dairy) at its Khatraj plant.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office-Word 2007, Excel, Access 2007, PowerPoint & Email Operations. Internet Explorer.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Professional Management skills
Well developed and Effective Communication skills.
Excellent team building skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
strong eye learning ability, and impressive personality.