CV Dynamic Engineering Manager with 9 years of global experience in Shipping & Oil & Gas
Dynamic Engineering Manager with 9 years of global experience in Shipping & Oil & Gas
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Dynamic Engineering Manager with 9 years of global experience in Shipping & Oil & Gas - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Pittsburgh, United States Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in MBA FINANCE Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, PITTSBURGH Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm authorized to work in US
Dear Hiring Manager,
I would like to pursue a future career in your organization and am interested in the prospect of working for your company to enhance both the quality and process of delivering value added services to your customers. A fresh perspective, new strategies, and an objective viewpoint are just a few of the distinguishing characteristics that I can bring to your company. Throughout my career, my focus has always been on growth and improving the company’s bottom line performance through progressive, customer-driven strategies
I have 9 years of global experience in Operations and Project Management in the Petroleum and Shipping industry. Through out my global career, I have demonstrated an exceptional record of accomplishment, continuously setting myself high standard and achieving outstanding quantifiable result. I can provide following value added service to your organization:
Project Planning & Management
Ensuring induction of best practice& efficiency towards implementation
Identify, evaluate & recommend projects for investment
Preparing technical / financial /pre-feasibility/ feasibility studies
Identify new investment opportunities
Develop overall business development strategy and closely monitor its progress right from planning to implementation stage.
Develop new business opportunities
Provide thought leadership towards formulating and integrating business issues/ opportunities.
Identify new prospective business partners and work towards creating new strategic business alliances.
Initiate strategic partnerships with other consultancies and financing institution
Align business goals with strategic goals of the company and create a road map to execute organization plans
Currently, I am working as a Sr. Business Consultant for Federated Investor Inc. As you review the enclosed resume, I am confident you will determine that my background and management skills match those required by the current dynamic and challenging market. I would be delighted to discuss with you how I can apply my strengths to positively impact your company’s bottom line.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Dynamic and self-motivated MBA candidate with over 10 years of professional experience in operations and project management. Experience with reputed multi-national companies across the globe. Excellent cross-cultural exposure and strong interpersonal skills in adapting to any challenging environment. Solid track record of implementing innovative solutions and strategic planning to enhance market share and increase profitability for the share holder
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of Business Administration-Finance March 2008
Daniel College of Business, University of Denver.
Post graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering 1997
National Maritime Academy, Singapore (NUS)
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering 1996
Assam Engineering College, India
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Proficient in SAS/STAT® Software • Proficient in MS Office, SQL, MS Project, MS Excel & MS Access
• Visual Basic & MegaStat tools • Software Implementation & Data Base Management
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
. SPORTS ACTIVITIES AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
• American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS), member
• Volunteer member for Voices of Experience an ethics and value-based leadership speaker series at Daniels School of Business.
• Volunteer as a tutor for learning disability center at University of Denver.
• Volunteered for Junior Achievement-Rocky Mountain Inc at Denver.
• Member of International Toast Masters Club
• Member of state mountaineering team, climb an altitude of 12000 feet in the Himalayan belt.
• Represented State in national games and national martial art championships