CV Experienced Land-Based Minerals Exploration RC Driller - Career change into the Oil and Gas Industry
Experienced Land-Based Minerals Exploration RC Driller - Career change into the Oil and Gas Industry
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced Land-Based Minerals Exploration RC Driller - Career change into the Oil and Gas Industry - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Beechboro, Australia Citizenship:Australia
English Australian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, New Zealand Present Location: Australia, Perth Relocation: Christmas Island, New Zealand
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently employed as an onshore minerals exploration driller and have been associated with the industry for quite some time now.
I am looking for a change into the offshore oil and gas sector, as I feel this to be a more challenging and interesting field of work.
I have recently completed my TBOSIET, (Helicopter Escape Training) and have other qualifications that I feel will be an asset to your organization.
I consider myself to be a reliable and honest individual with a hard working ethic and a strong commitment to Occupational Health and Safety.
I am interested in any positions that may arise within you organization, particularly offshore, that may suit my skill set, and would also consider other positions where In-house training is provided to achieve the skill levels required.
I greatly appreciate the time you have taken to peruse my application and await your reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
August 2006 to Present
Position : Driller (Reverse Circulation) – Land-based mineral exploration
• Responsible operation and maintenance of all drilling related machinery/equipment.
o Organisation and supervision of drilling team.
o Safe working with and around rotating machinery, hydraulics and highly compressed air.
o Responsible handling and use of bulk fuel, drilling fluids, chemicals, solvents and various grades of oils.
o Driving/servicing company trucks.
o Mechanical repairs on all equipment as required.
• Strictly complying with Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety guidelines and procedures as stipulated by contracting mining companies and the drilling industry, whilst maintaining production goals.
• Communicating with mining personnel, e.g. geologists, environmental officers etc.
January 2004 to August 2006
Position : Farm Hand
• Operation and basic maintenance of heavy vehicles, farming machinery/equipment and power tools.
• Responsibility and Management of large numbers of livestock.
• Responsible handling and application of chemicals including herbicides, pesticides and fertilizers.
1998 to Present
Position : Sole Trader - Handy Man/Maintenance services, services to the general public.
• House painting, concreting, gardening, lawn care responsible working and care of private property.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2003 - 2005 Successful Completion Bachelor of Science Degree – Surf Science Technology
Edith Cowan University, Bunbury Campus
Course WAM: 78.69
1998 - 1999 Successful Completion Advanced Diploma - Civil and Environmental Engineering
1996-1997 Successful Completion of College – Lake Ginninderra College, Canberra
• Current TBOSIET – Including HUET (ID No. 34358 Card No. 32887)
• Current Certificate in Dogging Operations
• Current Senior First Aid
• Current National Police Clearance
• Current MARCSTA (Mining and Resource Contractors Safety Training Association)
• Current Western Australian Heavy Rigid (HR) Drivers License.
• Current Western Australian Class C Drivers License
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Competent in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Strong commitment to safe working practices.
• Always work to the absolute best of my abilities.
• Works well as part of a team and individually.
• Reliable, hard working and trustworthy.
• Experience in working within remote locations such as the Kimberly and Eastern Pilbara during extended work periods.
• Polite, modest and respectful of others
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Personal interests include
• Fishing and Diving
• Going Bush/4WDriving