Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:United Arab Emirates
Arabic Syria Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Environmental Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To seek a rewarding employment experience in the field of Environment, to utilize the skills and knowledge I gained in order to contribute to the organization's goal and objectives
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am a fresh graduate.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor, Environmental Engineering 2008
University of Aleppo - Aleppo, Syria
High School Diploma 2003
Rawafed Private High School – Abu Dhabi, UAE
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
• Nov. 2006
Implementing an environmental report on - Nour Tex. for Textile Printing- in Aleppo, Syria.
• July 2007
Summer training in - Khoudary for Industrial Engineering - Aleppo,
involving in studies of water and wastewater treatment processes.
• Oct. to Dec. 2007
Professor assistant after class hours in - Soil and Groundwater Pollution Labs of Aleppo University -.
Senior project title: Observation of Environmental Status in Syria.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]