Bachelors in Chemistry,Geology,Geography Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), Canada
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
JOB APPLYING FOR
Ambitious 2 join career base field likewise Marketing. Because its not only make u a reach a specific destination, but highly achievable, competitive, reasonable, zealful job or any suitable.
• I am a quick learner, energetic, hardworking, self-motivated and confident.
• Keen desire to work with Renewed and Highly Competitive Organizations, with the best of my abilities to achieve Personal and organizational Goals.
Keen desire to work on challenging position’s to perform above my potential’s.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Starting from most recent
1. Al-Karam Textile Mills
Job Title: Machine Supervisor (in Dyeing Dept)
Responsibilities: To take out maximum production through using all skills n experience.2 get over all difficulties n maintain machine tempo. Look after mechanically as well as electrically. I m in production dept where my responsibilities were 2 manage all my tasks within specific time.2 take out maximum result in short time. I had few people under my observation
2. Yunus Textile Mills
Job Title: QA To prepare final reports in light of observe finish goods.Highlights & mention all faults regarding final random or final inspection. Follow instructions providing by the seniors.
Quality Controller (Garments Finishing & packing) June 2001 to November 2001.
To take final random at random table & take out faults before final packing. Not allow any minor faults which create any problem. Discuss with Senior’s n follow their decisions. Allow 2 reject or forward fabric in light of existing fault.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Sc (Pass) Federal Govt Urdu Science College (First Division)
INTERMEDIATE (Medical) D.J Sindh Govt. Science College (2nd Division)
MATRICULATION Sir Syed High School (First Division)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
COMPUTER COURSES FROM
MS OFFICE PROFFESIONAL RDA Computer Institute
FOX PRO RIC Computer Institute
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
ENGLISH LANGUGE COURSES
1. TWO YEARS ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE
From (American Language Centre) in 2003-05
2. THREE MONTH ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE
From (Global Language Centre)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]