Location (Residence): tain, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in NVQ 3 engineering maintenance Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: Scotland, Tain Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have worked in the oil and gas industry for 9 years in the mechanical and maintenance side. I am currently in the position as crane technician for Enermech, this involves all maintenance and service work. Prior to this i have worked as rig mechanic for both Transocean and Prosafe.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Apprentice fitter turner.
Trained to HNC and SVQ/NVQ Level.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have used permit systems or programs with transocean and prosafe. I have had some training in the use of C.A.D
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]