Location (Residence): ruwais, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechaical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: uae, ruwais Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To associate myself with a professionally driven esteemed organization which offers continuous challenges and excellent growth prospects, where I could contribute significantly to the organization through conceptual and technical skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Over 5.5 years of experience as a QA/QC Welding Engineer/ Inspector, Piping Inspector in various construction projects of Oil, Gas Projects in India & Abroad.
Knowledge in Quality manuals, policies, procedures, inspection and testing plans on major projects, well versed with codes and standards leading to the success in all tenures undertaken.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from National Institute of Engineering, (Mumbai).
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic Nilokheri, (Haryana) in 2003.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
mechanical desktop, autocad 2004, ms office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector
• ASNT Level II in UT
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]