Location (Residence): Barnsley, United Kingdom Citizenship:Spain
English United Kingdom Other:
Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Navy Machines Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: Anywhere, Wakefield Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested in a position as Second Engineer or Assistance Control Room Operator.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have 7 years of experience obtained in the surface ships, the Marine Engineering Officer´s role is after the vaste range, of propulsion, fuel, water distillation, electrics, hydraulics and air system on board.
My responsibilities include the main engines and auxiliaries, the electrical generators and high powered electrical distribution system,as well as the air conditioning, ventilation and heating systems, and fuel and and water hotel systems.
And also have knowledge in generating steam turbines and deck machinery, as well as cranes, mooring winches and so on.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Studying 4º Course of Naval Architecture, Politecnichal University of Madrid.
1992 - 1995
Navy School, Degree in Navy Machines or Marine Engineering, in which achieved the 2nd award in the Merchant Navy School.
1982 – 1988
Saint Fernando, High School.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good knowledge of MS Office
Well knowledge of Lyngso Marine Control Systems and others
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Familiarization and Basic Safety Training
• Advanced Fire Fighting
• Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than fast Rescue Boats
• Liquefied Gas Tankers
• Oil Tankers
• Tanker Familiarization
• Advanced Passenger Ships and Ro-Ro Passengers Ships
• Medical Care
• Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats