Location (Residence): Manchester, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in 1. C.I.T.B 2 Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: UK, Manchester Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a highly experienced scaffolder looking to work overseas.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Since starting my scaffolding career in early 1999, I have worked on a wide range of projects commercial and industrial, using a variety of scaffolding systems and traditional tube and fitting. I am trained to British C.I.T.B standards which are very strict on health and safety and a high quality of workmanship. I am willing to travel for work and have worked in many places in Britain, and also on the continent. I usually work as part of a team or team leader, though I have on occasion worked single handed when necessary.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Certified courses are as follows,
1. C.I.T.B Part 1.
2. C.I.T.B Part 2.
3. CSCS health and safety touch screen test.
4. National safety group passport (scats card).
5. Holder of C.I.S.R.S scaffold card.
6. Opito offshore survival course.
7. UKOOA medical certificate.
I have also undertaken other courses to which I have no certificates for,
e.g. asbestos training, combisafe netting, abrasive wheels, and xena loading bay platforms. Some of the firms i have worked for include S.G.B, Cape industrial services, Brogan scaffolding and am currently working for interserve industrial services.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic Microsoft Office skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Full UK Driving Licence
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]