English Canadian Other:
French Canadian, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Accounting Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: Canada, Montreal Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with much enthusiasm that I have enclosed for your review and consideration a copy of my resume in view of a position in your establishment.
I am currently interested in working full to widen my professional experience, while pursuing my education.
I am of a very pleasant disposition, customer oriented, computer literate and can adapt quickly to new environments. I enjoy learning new tasks and have demonstrated reliability and sustained involvement throughout my academic years.
I would welcome the opportunity of meeting with you to discuss the possibility of joining your workforce.
I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Good shepherd housing complex Present
· Process and record all accounts payable transactions
· Receive, record and process for deposit and deposit all receipts for ccs affiliated agencies and special projects
· Service the administrative and accounting needs of Montreal Catholic counselling and Mediation Centre (MCCMCI), as per our contractual agreement
· Service the administrative and accounting needs of Good Shepherd Housing Project (GSHP), as per our contractual agreement
· (a) Follow procedures for lease renewal
· (b) Calculate rents and prepare leases, maintain rent register
· (c) Prepare monthly financial and administrative reports
· (d) Prepare SHQ budget request and financial reports
· Maintain Petty Cash imprest and prepare replenishment vouchers
· Act as back up to receptionist and payroll assistant when required
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Shadd Adult Centre - Automated Accounting and finance 1997
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Ten years of progressively responsible work experience with three major corporations. Achieved high levels of individual and organizational performance and developed imaginative solutions to problems. Knowledge of LOTUS 123 ref.4, MS EXCEL. 7.0, WORD PERFECT 5.1 (DOS), MICROSOFT WORD 7.0 ( WINDOWS 98).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Simply Accounting software, Excel, Word
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
i am dependable and ready to adjust any situations at work