Location (Residence): NAGPUR, India Citizenship:India
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in oil and gas specialization Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
B.Tech Chemical Engineer and Pursuing III Semester MBA Program in Oil and Gas Management.
I believe that I am well qualified to continue my career growth on your new approach. I know it is directly related to my interests.
I have enclosed my resume, which provides additional information about my education and professional advancements. I assure you that I will try my level best to match your expectations if given a chance in your reputed organization.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet you for a healthy interaction.
Looking forward to your response.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Name of the Organization: Sai scientific, Nagpur, India.
Designation : Marketing Executive
Duration : June2006 – May 2007
• Managing Key Accounts.
• Aggressively achieving the sales target.
• Continuous follow up with the customers.
• Building and retaining client relationships through continuous follow up with clients for their requirements
• Answering Inquiries.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Pursuing III semester in Oil and Gas Management Program from International Institute of Information Technology, Pune
• Bachelor of Technology (Chemical Engineering ) from Nagpur University, with 59% in 2006
• HSC from Board of Maharashtra Board with 57.20% in 2002
• SSC from Maharashtra Board with 52% in 2000
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Language C,C++, VB.Net
Database MS-Access, SQL Server 7.0 and Oracle 9i, SAP (MM, FICO, SD Modules)
Operating System Windows 98/2000, Windows XP Prof.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
PROJECT 1 (MBA)
Project Title “India’s Evolving LNG Business and Future Direction”
Organization ONGC Ltd
Duration of Project July-2008 to Aug-2008
Description In this project I have includes Global Natural gas demand and supply Situation, Global LNG, LNG Financing, LNG Import and Export, LNG Contracts and Trades, LNG Supply Demand Balance, LNG Scenario in India, LNG challenges in India, Technical Aspects of LNG in India, LNG Value Chain, Future Direction for LNG Business in India.
PROJECT 2 (B.Tech )
Final Year Project “Manufacturing of Natural Perfume Using Ancient Techniques”
Duration of Project Sep-2005 to Jan-2006
Team Size Two
Description In this project I have includes, There are three distinct processes are usually involved in leaching operations.
1. Dissolving the soluble Constituents.
2. Separating the solution, so formed, from the insoluble solid residue.
3. Washing the solid residue in order to free it of unwanted soluble matter or to obtain as much of the soluble material as possible as the product.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Model Presented on ‘Solar Extraction’ at “L.I.T, Inter Collegiate Model Competetion-2006” organized by ‘Laxminarayan Institute of Technology’,
2. Paper presented on ‘Electrochemical Sensors’ ITM, Gwalior National level competition, ‘FUSSITECH-05’
3. Successfully Organized the Inaugural Function of ‘ChESS’-06 (Chemical Engineering Students Society) by Priyadarshani Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur.
4. Got 2nd Prize in Dance Competition held by P.I.E.T College, Nagpur-2005.
5. Got 1st Prize in Carrom Competition held by P.I.E.T College, Nagpur-2006.
6. Successfully Organized OG Tech 08 (Oil & Gas Technical & Managerial Conference) at I2IT, Pune.