CV SR FIELD OPERATOR IN SAHARA PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY IN SAUDI ARABIA
SR FIELD OPERATOR IN SAHARA PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY IN SAUDI ARABIA
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in SR FIELD OPERATOR IN SAHARA PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY IN SAUDI ARABIA - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
88761 Last Updated:
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Location (Residence): AL JUBAIL, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in CHEMISTRY,PHYSICS,MATHEMATICS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: SAUDI ARABIA, AL JUBAIL Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
AS I AM WORKING AS A SENIOR OPERATOR IN SAHARA PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY IN SAUDI ARABIA AS A PANEL &FIELD OPERATOR INVOLVES OPERATION OF PDH(propane dehydrogenation ) and UTILITY BOILERS
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
As a Shift Supervisor/Senior Operator/Boiler operator since 1987, I am involved in the operation of process and utility units. In the round the clock shift duties/general shift duties with individual charge and lead the operating team.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
. Career Development course as a Operator from Rashtriya chemicals & Fertilizers.
02. Personal & Equipment safety training in Central Labor Institute, Mumbai.
03. Authorized by Atomic Energy regulatory board for Hazardous unit operation.
04. Advanced career development course as an Operator in Khammam Chemical Refinery.
05. Safety & Breathing apparatus course.
06. First Aid and Fire fighting course
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Working exposure in Safety Health Environment Management System(SHEMS)
ISO 14001 (EMS), ISO 9001(QMS) and Quality circles.
2. Sensitive leak testing and system Hydro testing of columns, vessels tanks, exchangers and pipe lines.
3. Commissioning and performance checking of systems.
4. Periodical checking of emergency valves located on tanks, vessels and pipe lines.
5. Preparation of daily, weekly, fortnight and monthly reports for plant operation and performance status.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
FAMILIAR WITH FOLLOWING SAFETY SYSTEMS:
1) Decontamination procedure (H2S contaminated).
2) Safety work permits system.
3) Emergency preparedness.
4) Handling hazardous Chemicals.
5) Using personal protective equipment (Respiratory& Non –respiratory).
6) Rescue operations.
7) High –pressure vessel safety.
8) Confined space Entry permit.
9) Working exposure in EMS (ISO 14001),QMS(ISO 9001)
Thorough knowledge on H2S safety, H2S detection system, Buddy system, usage of lead acetate paper, portable hand monitors, field monitors, panel and field indication alarming monitor, Pressure safety Valves with rupture disc, Gas and Liquid dump valves operation, control relief valves, emergency dumping to flare, closed vent and drain system, pump sealant system, high and low pressure valve sealant system.