Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics and Instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for a challenging career in software which helps me to grow with the growth of the concern
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
SQL SERVER 2000 & 2005
• Monitor and maintain Servers in Production (Live Production banking environment),COB, UAT and Development Environments
• Verify backups and error logs on the servers and troubleshoot any failures or alerts, open problem tickets if necessary to work with technicians from other departments
• Respond to problem tickets assigned to me and fix any database issues promptly Update and work on projects that I have been assigned to as a resource from the Database Management team.
• Implemented Log-Shipping, Database Mirroring as high availability solutions in both SQL 2000 & 2005 serves.
• Upgraded servers from SQL Server 2000 to SQL 2005.
• Side by Side upgrade also performed from SQL2000 server to new SQL 2005 server
• Follow change control procedures to migrate code into production servers.
• Maintenance of large databases using maintenance plans
• Connectivity check for all servers.