Location (Residence): Vila Velha, Brazil Citizenship:Brazil
Portuguese Brazilian Other:
English United States, Spanish Mexican
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Computer Technician Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brazil Present Location: Brazil, Vila Velha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have a great facility of communication, disposition and interest in learning new possible ways of development activities. I lived for a period of six years at EUA, where I had the opportunity to be fluent in English, I also had the facility of apprenticeship to develop my skills in working within a team, where I learned a new capacity of leadership, flexibility, norms and procedures.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Activities developed: radio operator (offshore), operations with various supply boats (material and provisions), crew change (POB, MTA, etc), operations with helicopters (HLO), admin. Work (answer the telephone, translation, tipping RDO, support the client and the offshore manager) beside other activities. Working at Campos Basin – RJ and now Vitoria Basin - ES. Vessels: PLSV Normand Seven (first embark – built the radio room, Petrobras Project) and now PLSV Seven Seas (first embark – built the radio room, Shell project).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office,Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Tipper.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Radio Operator Course – Escola Edson - Macaé / RJ
• ANATEL License.
• HLO (ALPH) Course
• Radio Operator GMDSS Course – Uruguay Navy School
• HUET and BST
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]