Location (Residence): bureawal vehari, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:Pakistan
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in DAE in electrica G.C.T burewala Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: pakistan, multan Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I want to join progressive organization with a lot of opportunities for professional experience and skill and have an enhancement of career growth.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Now I am working in Pak Arab Fertilizer at Multan
In Pak Arab I have done my jobs at
Ammonia (910 MTPD)
Urea (300 MTPD)
Nitric acid (1380 MTPD)
Utilities (power house) 27 MW 6.0 KV
Electric work shop
Nitro phos (1050 MTPD)
Effluent treatment plant
Cromate removal plant
At all these plants and take apart in troubleshooting and also involve in preventive maintenance of motors transformer welding sets (BOC, miller gold star, lincolin, and L.T and M.V switchgear
2. I have worked in Allied Engineering Rental Service at Lahore as trainee plant operator at their rental power house in Ibrahime Fibre ltd. Of 4 MW unit .
4 in no. of 3516A Genset were install at this site generation level was 11K.V
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Duration Degrees Percentage
2003-2006 Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electrical Technology 72%
Government Poly Technique Institute Burewala-Pakistan.
(Punjab Board of Technical Education, Lahore-Pakistan)
2000-2002 Secondary School Certificate (Science) 65%
Askari Cadet School Burewala-Pakistan.
(Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Multan-Pakistan)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS DOS, MS Office, Internet, Quick Basic, and Windows 2000/XP/Vista Applications
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
My presence experience lies in Textile Spinning Technology that deals with producing of Yarn/Thread.
1 I can read electrical drawings
2 Repair and overhaul electrical motors
3. Perform maintenance such as cleaning and lubrication of electrical machinery, and replace
4. Recommend equipment changes or modifications and evaluate new equipment.
5. Troubleshoot, test run and verify machine for proper opera
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
i am also working as a electrical instructor in national poly technic institute
eaglow college of science and technology