CV Engineering, technician, gas turbines, electrician, Royal Navy Marine Engineering Technician
Engineering, technician, gas turbines, electrician, Royal Navy Marine Engineering Technician
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Engineering, technician, gas turbines, electrician, Royal Navy Marine Engineering Technician - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Plymouth, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan Present Location: United Kingdom, Plymouth Relocation: European Union
Commissioning (+ Pre-)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am about to complete a successful career as Royal Navy Marine Engineering Technician. During my career I have gained many years experience in the commissioning, maintenance and defect rectification of a wide range of electrical and mechanical plant machinery and equipment on HM ships, specialising in marine gas turbine propulsion equipment. I feel I have the necessary skills and experience and would like the opportunity to start a career in the Oil and Gas industry
My relevant experience:
· Gas Turbine/rotating equipment specialist, with many years experience in the installation and commissioning of Rolls Royce marine gas turbines and associated auxiliary plant equipment.
· Experienced Diagnostician able to fault find and repair mechanical and electrical plant equipment and systems.
· Implementing planned maintenance schedules on mechanical and electrical marine plant equipment.
· Experience in the gathering of Gas turbine technical data, analysing data and STW /Optimisation on completion
· Have led engineering teams overseas in the installation and commissioning of gas turbine sets
· Experienced and highly motivated team leader/ player.
· Effective and articulate communication, oral and written and interpersonal skills
· Long experience of working shift patterns watchkeeping on machinery at sea.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
· Experienced Diagnostician able to fault find and repair on mechanical and electrical plant equipment and systems.
· Responsible for the operation, maintenance, fault diagnosis and defect rectification of a wide range of plant and machinery including: Gas Turbines, Transmissions, Steam Generators, Diesel Generators, HVAC’s, Power and Distribution 440V 3 phase, High/Low pressure Air Compressors, Hydraulics, Reciprocating and Centrifugal pumps and electrical motors of various capacities.
· Implementing planned maintenance on marine plant equipment, including 3 phase 440V and 1-phase 230V electrical systems.
· Commissioning and setting to work of Gas Turbines and associated marine propulsion systems post refit.
· Planning and coordinating refit machinery trials on ships propulsion systems, analysing results and compiling reports on completion.
· Responsible for the safe operation of fluid systems including fresh water, fuel, water distillation, sanitation, chilled water and air conditioning / refrigeration plant and hydraulics.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
· BTEC Diploma in Mechanical and Marine Engineering.
· HNC Computing.
· IOSH Accident investigation Reporting, Workplace Risk Assessor & COSHH Assessor.
· IOSH Managing safely.
· C & G 2382 - IEE 17 Edition.
Completed formally recognised apprenticeship.
· C & G Fitting & Turning and craft skills
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
HNC in computing.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
excellent communication, oral and written and interpersonal skills.
Experience working as part of team
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]