English New Zealand Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Woodwork Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: New Zealand Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have recently relocated to Singapore with my wife. I am looking for an opportunity to expand my skills and continue to learn. I have over 20 years experience in Pipe fitting, Plymbing & Gasfitting with 2.5 years in the UK where I gained experience in steam installations . I have excellent communiction skills and can lead a team. I have a hands on approach to problem solving and can build and maintain relationshipsw ith ease. I have managed both domestic and commercial contracts including supervising and coordination of contractors and subcontractors.
I am looking for an opportunity where I can use my strong interpersonal skills. I am honest have excellent attention to detail in both the work I produce and supervise. I am open to new things and have an adaptable nature.
I look forward to talking to you about any opportunity your organisation may offer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
February 1999 to date FINDLAY AIRCONDITIONING
(Formerly King Plumbing & Gasfitting)
21 Puriri Street, New Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand
• Acting foreman in absence of foreman – coordination of jobs, quoting and management of team
• Installation and maintenance of all gas appliances ranging from hot water heating to central heating
• Commercial pipe fitting
• Domestic plumbing repairs to full house fit outs
• Roofing and guttering
Solar water heating repairs and installation
March 1997 to July 1998
Hanger Lane, London, UK
• Plumbing and steam maintenance
• Steam calorifier insurance inspection
• Pipe fitting and value train assembly
• Radiator installation and maintenance
Royal Free Hospital
• Installation of gas boilers and central heating
• Installation of sanitary ware and drainage
• Redirecting 8” & 6” heating pipes
• Installation of heat exchangers
30 January 1990 – 29 March 1996 KING PLUMBING & GASFITTING
Qualified Plumber & Gasfitter
599 New North Road, Kingsland, Auckland, New Zealand
• Installation & knowledge of all aspects of sanitary and waste systems
• Connecting and servicing domestic gas appliances
• Installation of solar heating systems
• Roofing and guttering
• Completed apprenticeship
OTHER PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT
1988 - 1989 Temporary Ground Steward, Auckland International Airport
Gas pump attendant
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1985 – 1989 Green Bay High School
June 1989 – September 1989 18 week Pre Trade
Plumbing & Gasfitting
November 1999 Craftsman (Advance Trade) Plumber & Gasfitter
January 2000 Qualified Limited Electrician
Maintained each year First Aid
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Customer Focus – Substantial experience in direct customer facing roles, focused on delivering the highest level of service.
Budgetary Control – Had responsibility for meeting targets, ordering and stock control, stock audits and reporting.
Staff Management – Able to maintain and promote good working relationships between staff and management.
Industry Knowledge – Extensive knowledge of plumbing and gasfitting industry and products, always exploring new methods and an update to date knowledge of industry standards.
Interpersonal – An experienced leader, able to coach and motivate others with empathy and enthusiasm.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Managed and coached a Social Rugby team for 8 years which required excellent leadership skills, in addition to negotiation, time management, organisational skills when coordinating over 30+ players.