CV Marine Electrician, Marine and industrial electrician
Marine Electrician, Marine and industrial electrician
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine Electrician, Marine and industrial electrician - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kerikeri, New Zealand Citizenship:Portugal
Portuguese Standard Other:
English New Zealand, Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: New Zealand Present Location: new zealand, kerikeri Relocation: Papua New Guinea
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Im a very hard worker and willing to learn everything I can,I very much enjoy the job I do and Im very good at it. Please read on to find out more about me. Regards Ricardo Lopes.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
● 06/2008-12/2008- Mckays Electrical
Worked as a leading hand on the construction of four patrol vessels
for the New Zealand navy. After completion of the patrol vessels I was transferred to project Dancer a 85 metre long gigayacht being built at Derector shipyard, Bridgeport, Connecticut,U.S.A. as a electrical supervisor.
● 08/2006 - Marine and industrial electrician Promarine ltd
Organizing all electrical work done on boat refits in the
New Zealand Yachts Shipyard; distributing work and
leading a team of electricians through the diverse refits
around the yard. Organizing materials required for jobs
and communicating with other department foremans to
ensure good work flow. Maintanence on shipyard
Relevant projects were:
*Major refit on Dulce France (the biggest
sailing catamaran in the world,45 metres) over 4 period
refits during about 18 months.
*Contract by McKays marine electrical department for 2
months to overview and lead a team of electricians to
wire the bridge and equipment room on the new New
Zealand Navy patrol vessel # 1, build at Tenix
(Australian company) in Whangarei.
*Also relevant: the wiring of a few commercial buildings
on the industrial area of Port Road, Whangarei.
● 08/2005 08/2006 Marine and industrial electrician Marine &
Industrial Electrics Ltd
During this period I' was involved primarily in
marine projects encompassing installations, service/
maintenance, fault finding and commissioning electrical
● 01/2003 08/2005 Marine electrician New Zealand Yachts
Full electrical installation of 35m Wave Piercing Super
Yacht leading a team of 12 marine electricians.
● 02/2002 08/2002 1st Electrical Officer Master Vessel 'Island Escape'
General electrical work in both passenger and crew
areas. Emphasis in areas such: engine room, elevators,
and bridge equipment. Two months leading a team of 26
contract electricians during dry dock refit.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
● 2004 New Zealand Registered Electrician (no limits)
● 1994-1998 Bachelor in Electronics(not completed, physics)
University of Coimbra, Portugal
● 1990-1994 Electronic Technicians course completed at Leiria Technical
Professional High School, Portugal
● 1994 Diploma, Mechanics and Installation of Heating Equipment
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Electro-mechanics knowledge; Telecomunications experience; specializing in
marine and industrial (with excellent skills on fault finding); commercial and
domestic installations; line mechanic experience; work done in DC from 5v to 48v
Systems, and AC from 110v to 11000v; computer illiterate; experience in electric
motors, generators, DC alternators, battery charging systems multi complex;
experience in control switchgear, PLC's basic programing (scada), and design;
capable of leading big teams, organizing scope of work, distributing tasks for the
appropriate personal according to their skills, organizing materials needed for
the jobs and keeping good communication with the other departments foremans to
ensure good work flow. (a must for a successful job).
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]