Location (Residence): HOUSTON, United States Citizenship:Cameroon
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in ACCOUNTING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, HOUSTON Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an Experienced Accountant with more than fifteen years in the following areas: Financial statements preparation; coordinated revenue accounting and joint interest billings and audits; fixed assets accounting; reconciliations of bank accounts and balance sheet account reconciliations, Work Orders (AFE); and coordinated financial close.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1982 1999: SHELL OIL COMPANY: ACCOUNTANT TO ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR.
2004 - 2008: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS BOSTON USA.
AUGUST 2008-OCTOBER 2008: TETRA TECHNOLOGIES (OIL AND GAS DRILLING AND PRODUCTION)
OCTOBER 2008 - PRESENT - WILLBROS CONSTRUCTION LLC.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
GAAP ACCOUNTING BA. OCAM ACCOUNTING FOR UDEAC COUNTRIES (WEST AFRICA), SUPERVISORY TRAINING, DUPONT SAFETY TRAINING. CRUDE OIL MEASUREMENT COURSE.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
JD EDWARDS, MICROSOFT EXCEL, WORD, ACCESS. ORACLE FINANCIAL, IDEAS, OGYS.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
TYPE WRITING; FRENCH LANGUAGE
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I AM WILL TO ACCEPT EMPLOYMENT IN ANY US STATE OR ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY