Location (Residence): JOGIPET, India Citizenship:India
Telugu, Urdu Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium Present Location: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, SHARJAH Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm a Mechanical Engineer applying for QA/QC Engineer in your Reputed Organization.
My Previous experience in research, academic qualification and practical experience in various projects and zeal to put in handwork, has given me the confidence to shoulder my challenging responsibilities and execute the job to the best satisfaction of the students.
Given the opportunity, I assure my best services for the growth of your esteemed organization.
I wish to offer my services for your esteemed organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Presently I am working as a QA/QC ENGINEER in VERGER ET DELPORTE UAE.LTD which is MEP CONTRACTING CO.
Before I had worked (one year) as a Post Graduate Trainee (PGTP) in International Advance Research Center for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARC INTERNATIONAL) Hyderabad, India.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.E (Production Engineering)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
CAD Packages: AutoCAD, ANSYS.
Languages: C with DS
Platforms: Windows 98, 2000, NT, XP.
Miscellaneous: M.S office Tools
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Tem sample preparation techniques like dimpling, PIPS, etc.
Optical microscope. (Letiz wetzlar Germany).
Hardness testing machines.(Lee-co Germany).
Electro polishing Strures electropol-5 made in Denmark. (Different type of specimens like foils, bulk, coatings).
Ion beam milling (Bal-tech) unit.
Scanning Electron Microscope (Hitachi S-3400).
General Metallographiy, etc.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Participations and paper presentations:
1)Presented a paper Entitled Micro-structural Studies of Cold-spray coatings using EBSD in International conference on Advanced Manufacturing Technologies at IIT Chennai, jointly organized by National Academy of Engineers and Dept. of Atomic Energy(DAE).
2) Participated in a 5 days workshop on CAD/CAM in M.V.S.R Engineering College.
3) Participated in a 3 days workshop on Advanced Composite Materials in M.V.S.R Engineering College. Hyderabad.