CV Computer encoder and repair and maintenance coordinator
Computer encoder and repair and maintenance coordinator
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Computer encoder and repair and maintenance coordinator - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United States Other:
Albanian, Portuguese Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Sociology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: Mozambique, Maputo Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Angola, Lao, Dem. Rep., Libyan Arab Jama., Malawi, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nigeria, United States
Support (Op. Sys.)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Computer teacher for more than 8 years now here in Maputo, Mozambique. I am a Filipino and had been a teacher by profession although have experiences in repair and maintenance of computers.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have worked before in a USAID-funded project implemented by Institute of Primary Health Care-Davao Medical School Foundation. I finished the 4-year project and I was assigned in Davao Oriental region. We were trained in various health, social and economic strategies in helping the poor and the community in general. I am very pleased to participate also as trainor and participant in PIME trainings in the community and administrative level within the region. We have had so many projects implemented in the area, particularly health and social projects like installation of jetmatic pumps or potable water, spring development, "botica sa barangay" or local pharmacy at a very low cost.
I was also a Project Officer of National Council of Social Development. It is an umbrella organization of NGOs in Metro Manila, Philippines. NCSD was organized to coordinate various NGOs in the capital particularly dealing with the streetchildren. I was assigned as Project Officer for the Livelihood concern and I am proud to organize the yearly bazaar sale for the benefit and income generating project of the NGOs.
I became also a member of St. Paul faculty. I helped the sisters plan and organize their social outreach project. We were successful in implementing the "Tulong-Dunong" Project or the children education programme for the poor; "Barangay Store" or multi-purpose store cooperative.
I was trained in Authorware Software Development to cater St. Paul Paranaque’s Multimedia Development wherein all computer interactive lessons were made.
I have more than 7 years of teaching computers to Grade I-VI pupils at Princess Cinderella Primary School in Maputo, Mozambique, Africa.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
HIGHEST EDUCATION ATTAINED:
MASTERAL ARTS IN EDUCATION MAJOR IN HISTORY
PHIL. NORMAL UNIVERSITY, 1995-
COLLEGE COURSE GRADUATED:
ATENEO DE DAVAO UNIVERSITY, 1986
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Experienced in computer among almost all Windows-based programs particularly Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Access. Have used and trained Authorware 4 as well in creating multimedia lessons.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Repair and maintenance of computers.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Computer Manual – written in 2004 as a basic manual in computer for use of primary pupils of Princess Cinderella;
2. Typing Lessons – written in 2006 as a reference and guide in typing and for use by the primary pupils of Princess Cinderella;
3. Economics- unfinished book that started in 2001 and under licensed from Rex Publishing House, Manila, Philippines
1. Lincesure Exam for Teachers (LET) – passed with the grade of 82%
2. Six Years of Service – St. Paul College of Paranaque, Manila, Philippines
3. Five Years of Service – Princess Cinderella Primary School, Maputo, Mozambique, Africa