CV ABAP developer with experience in APO and R3, SAP / SAPSCM mySAP SCM overview
ABAP developer with experience in APO and R3, SAP / SAPSCM mySAP SCM overview
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in ABAP developer with experience in APO and R3, SAP / SAPSCM mySAP SCM overview - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Budapest, Hungary Citizenship:Hungary
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Informatics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Hungary, Budapest Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm an ABAP developer with experience in APO and R3. I would like to apply for a position where I can use my skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have 3,5 years experience as an ABAP developer. I've worked at SAP labs, at client and as a contractor. I'm mainly experienced in the APO PPDS area and I also have knowledge in R3( mainly in PP and MM). I've spent about 2,5 years with standard ABAP programming and 1 year in web programming (BSP and webdynpro).
2008 Oct. Remote assignment at Capgemini Sweden for a Medical equipment manufacturer company development in BSP in MM area (Barcode Reader).
2008 Aug. - 2008 Sept. Remote assignment at Consilio Gmbh: development in APO PP/DS and R3 Logistics.
Complete operation data for planned assembly orders in APO inbound.
- Prevent planned orders to be published or to be converted in specific cases
- Set customer-specific date flags and characteristic flags in /sapapo/rpt
SD developments for Unitis Ltd.
2008 May. – 2008 Jun. Remote assignment at Capgemini Sweden for a Medical equipment manufacturer company development in BSP in MM area (BOM structure, DMS, Classification), Data migration (LSMW)
2007 May. – 2008 May. Consilio Gmbh. (Munich, APO developer, Contractor) APO developer
Development in APO PP/DS and in R3 Logistics (PP, QM, MM)
- Transfer of Inspection lots with HU to APO. Changes (Stock, inspection lot, scheduling lines) has to be also handled in /SAPAPO/CCR (1,5 month)
- Extract SCM capacity requirements for BW (1 month)
- Capacity Tool: detailed capacity view in R3
- display distributed demands today
- save demands today
- display demands in date ranges (1 month)
- Managing scheduling lines in Z-transaction in SCM, scheduling lines can be also changed from incoming IDOC with vendor forecasts (2 months)
- Determination of the reduction of APO orders. Compare order`s duration planned in APO with R3 planned values. (1 month )
- Foreign workcenters: determine setup and processing times of the capacity for sub operations in R3 (2 weeks)
- Tool for materials : display available quantities and average quantities for several materials duration days, weeks months (1 week)
- Planned Independent Requirements: Independent requirements have to be visible in SCM as in MD04 in R/3. (1 week)
- Resource planning tool: Conversion from planned to production order in the standard transaction
- Z-fields in product view, product overview, navigation, requirements view
- Transfer Sales order text and production hints to SCM
2008 Jan. – 2008 Oct Unitis (Budapest, ABAP developer)
EP and Webdynpro internal project (3 months)
BSP (3 months)
Data Migration project (LSMW)
2006 Oct. – 2006 Dec. Hungarian Hypermarket Ltd. (Budapest, Technical Consultant)
Creating reports for Inventory project in SAP Retail Industry Solution (4.6C)
2005 May. – 2006 Oct. SAP Labs Hungary (Budapest, ABAP APO developer)
- Development support: Communicate with customers, find errors and make the developments for customer and internal messages mainly in the Master Data area of the APO solution. SCM 5.0 and downwards
- Developments: Single and mass maintenance of penalty group dependent and volume dependent penalty costs. Involved in all steps of development life cycle: specification, design, implementation, testing and maintenance. Creating and modifying user interfaces, dictionary objects, function modules, ALV grid, ALV tree and table control for SNP.
2003 - 2005 Creating interactive web pages using PHP language
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
SAPTEC Fundamentals of Netweaver
SAPNW SAP Netweaver overview
BC400 ABAP Workbench
BC401 ABAP Objects
SAPSCM mySAP SCM overview
SCM200 SAP APO overview
SCM210 Core Interface APO
SCM215 Integrated Master Data in SCM
SCM220 Demand Planning
SCM500 External Procurement
BC410 Programming User Dialogs
BC412 Dialog Programming using EnjoySAP
BC490 ABAP Performance Tuning
Unitis internal trainings: FI, CO, AM, MM, SD modul, Webdynpro, EP, XI
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]