Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrumentation troubleshooting, instrumentation designing - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: Canada, canada Relocation: Canada
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am applying for the position of instrumentation and electrical technicians that was advertised on the web site.My automatic engineering background is a good fit for this position because I have over 10 years extensive experiences with automation and process instrumentation in chemical and oil area and I can begin to work immediately.
I am available for an interview weekday at your earliest convenience and would welcome hearing from you to meet in person.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Experienced with various DCS and PLC systems and have several years of experience in Industrial automation and instrumentation fields about maintenance, installation, testing, troubleshooting.
• Strong analyzing problems ability and solving skill.
• Excellent organizational and time management skill.
• Worked independently with a minimum supervision and pay attention to deadlines and details.
• Working knowledge of electrical components and instrumentation.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Application of database
Dongbei University, Shenyang, China 1994
Bachelor's Degree in Automatic Control and Instrumentation
Shenyang Chemical Technology Institute, China.
Qualified by International Qualifications Assessment Service
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Able to use Internet, Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good English communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]