Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee roughneck/roustabout, motivated, hardworker, fastlearner - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Reno, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in General Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Reno Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To work hard and learn everything possible to succeed and excel in your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Bragg Crane Service 1050 Coney Island Sparks, NV
Employed 09/2007 to 09/2008
* Yard Help, kept facility and vehicles clean, tools and equipment put away, and routine maintenance of equipment.
Claim Jumper 1495 S. Virginia St. Reno, NV
Employed 03/2006 to 09/2007
*Cook, prepared food with consistent quality in a fast paced environment
Newman’s Deli 20 California Ave. Reno, NV
Employed 08/2004 to 03/2006
*Crew, provided customer service and prepared food with consistent quality in a fast paced environment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
One year of sit down forklift operation and certified through Bragg Crane Service. Class A CDL drivers license for approximately one year as well. License number 0801593875 expires 4/29/2012. One year of arc welding on the job the training and general knowledge of painting.
1999-2001 Sparks High School, Sparks, NV
2001-2003 Spanish Springs High School, Sparks, NV
Graduated from Spanish Springs H.S. in 2003
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]