Arabic Algeria Other:
English, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mathematic Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Algeria, Congo, Morocco, Tunisia Present Location: Algeria, Setif Relocation: Algeria
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir , Madam
If your company is seeking an efficient and skilled supervisor, I would be interested in this opportunity, matching my CV background. Much of my previous experience, has been in work over & completion
operations on field (Remove existing completion, milling and recover production packer, milling, liner, cutting Csg, fishing, cement plug, cement liner LCP, side track of 5"7/8 hole & 3"3/4 slim hole, short radius drilling. Familiar with all Bowen,Tri-State (Baker) Smith international, Weatherford and similar propriety brand fishing tools and products.
Well completion using (Hydraulic, mechanical and electrical packers, ECPs,
SSDVs ) and Installation of wellhead and testing)
My background as electronic engineer and my flexibility (Work in multi-cultural environment would be a good benefit to your company.
I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Automation Engineer with significant experience in managing projects and particle experience in oil & gas field with wells greater than 4000 m, as Work over & completion Supervisor with previous initial experience gained in field servicing involved technical studies.
Particular experience in fishing (Cased & open hole) using different brand of tools. Solid knowledge of risk management and HSE management. Excellent team leader with experience managing multi-disciplined and multi-cultural teams.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Fast Track Well Site Supervisors Development Program (Halliburton Energy Services)
TRAINING / CERTIFICATES:
- Valid IWCF certificate
- Advanced well control: Boots & Coots / Hassi Messaoud ALGERIA May 2005.
- Well Intervention LEVEL 2: SONATRACH Drilling DIVISION / Hassi Messaoud ALGERIA June 2004.
- Reservoir Engineering and Well test Analysis: CANADIAN INSTITUTE & NAFTOGAS / Hassi Messaoud ALGERIA Jan 2003.
- Directional surveying fundamentals & Stuck pipe prevention fundamentals: Halliburton energy services ALGERIA Jan - March 2003.
- Managing well site operations: Petroskills / Hassi Messaoud ALGERIA March 2003.
- Well stimulation (Practical & Applied): OGCI / Hassi Messaoud ALGERIA March 2003.
- Coil tubing & Nitrogen: HYDRA RIG / Hassi Messaoud ALGERIA March 2003.
- Completion & Introduction to Directional Drilling & Formation Evaluation: Halliburton energy services ALGERIA Jan - March 2002.
- Halliburton Hydraulic Work Over: Halliburton energy services ALGERIA Sept 2002.
- Health Safety & Environmental Training: Halliburton energy services ALGERIA Feb 2001.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Control and execute the effective running of water wells operations activities on well site, ensure compliance with company procedures and local legislation.
In more details: Supervise and coordinate the activities (Install submersible pumps in water wells and pumping equipments including their Electrical panels in dams & water pumping stations) in order to guaranty that operations meet the targets as per contract.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Follow up all projects in different fields and manage contracts with client and aim technical supports. Optimize the logistic in liaise with all departments to support field operations. Organize and coordinate administration and technical meeting with client and development of project management systems for client (Government).