CV/Resume ID no.:
89042 Last Updated:
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Location (Residence): Thane, India Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in MBA Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Proven experience as a strong leader
• 5yrs. experience in warehouse management
• Strong communication skills and organizational skills
• Energetic and customer service oriented
• Team player
• Completes quality work in an efficient manner within agreed timeframes
• Initiates personal development, and accepts responsibility for own learning
• Strong customer orientation and problem solving skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Currently working as “Senior Executive” of “AFL Logistics”
Duration: Feb 06-To Till date.
• Worked as “Warehouse Executive” in Logistics Department of “LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd”.
Duration: Jan 04 – To Jan 06
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MBA(International Business in Logistics supply chain management) from Annamalai University of Chennai in the year 2008(Percentage 58%)
MASTER OF COMMERCE from University of Mumbai in the year 2006(Not yet Completed)
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE from University of Mumbai in the year 2004.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Computer Management.(ERP, Tally, DTP, SAP)Very Good in Excel
English Typing @ 50 W.P.M.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]