Masters in finance Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain Present Location: pakistan, karachi Relocation: Bahrain
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a reliable, passionate and fast-paced individual; who would like to be ahead of others as a high-achieving person in all fields of life indeed including the professional life.
I strongly believe that VISION WITHOUT ACTION IS MERELY A DREAM, ACTION WITHOUT VISION JUST PASSES THE TIME, BUT VISION WITH ACTION CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
CUPOLA PAKISTAN LTD.
(June 2008 - Still working) as Restaurant Assistant Manager at KFC
• Responsible for day-to-day running of restaurant
• Keep track of inventory control
• Perform comprehensive staff training, which results in a greatly improved service to customers
• Streamline the procedures for smooth working
• Keep track of different marketing projects and report back to management
3 month experience in PICT Accounts Department.
3 month experience in Mehran Cycle spare parts manufacturing.
Since June -08 working in multination restaurant chain and catering management
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
My educational qualifications include B.B.A. (Hons.) and M.B.A. (FINANCE)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
work on the sidat hyder accounts software
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Successfully introducing comprehensive staff training program
Establish systems and procedures for a large-scale restaurant WORK SKILLS
Unit/Operational Facility Manager
Petty cash control
Preparation of profit and loss statements
Hiring, grooming and training of staff
Product positioning & brand image development
Preparation of material and content of delivery for seminar and exhibitions
Meeting and briefing vendors
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
i have strong coordination in group work.
highly achievement in product promotion
easily get decision in complex situation