Location (Residence): Villupuram, India Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Kannada
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Qatar, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have experienced in logistics department in various industries like automotive,Oil and gas.Presently i am waorking in CALTEX GAS INDIA PVT LTD(CHEVRON GROUP) as dispatcher about 1 and half year.Earlier I worked in ASAHI INDIA GLASS LTD as supervisor about 3 years.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION
• Supply Chain Management – Planning of raw material requirement for bottling plant , quantity of stock transfer of the same to our plant for the plant on day to day basis , documentation of raw material receipt and onward forwarding to our finance section for enabling payment to the approved transporters.
• Product despatch plan and implementation – have sufficient experience in drafting the daily despatch plan , keying in of our appointed distributors’ orders, planning the number of cylinder trucks and their sizes based on the plan and implementing in a most economical way, preparing the documents of invoices, preparation of day/month/yearly product despatch reports and analysis.
• Operation Analysis and (MIS & KPI) Reporting: Have also worked with MIS viz., preparation of cylinders stock reconciliation reports, Bulk LPG (raw material) stock transfer reconciliation reports, and monthly reports on despatch details, INV vs. ERV reports, and KPI for local transporters and comparative analysis of cylinders despatched and refill cylinders received etc., Have enormous knowledge in using the ERP system for the entire work schedule in preparation of the above reports.
• Logistics /Product Transportation : Scheduling the number of trucks and despatch route to achieve quick and economical way of daily despatch.
Company : CALTEX GAS INDIA PVT LTD(A Subsidary of Chevron Corporation, USA)
Designations : DISPATCHER-LOGISTICS
Duration : JULY-2007 TO Till date
Role Description :-
• Planning and Co-ordination of Raw Material Supply, stock transfers and its arrival at our Bottling Plant.
• Customers’ Order Keying in and its fulfillment by finalizing daily dispatch schedules.
• Interaction with the Industrial Customers and distributors and the marketing team in building up the relations and improving the sales volume.
• Scheduling the dispatch plan identifying the number of vehicles required and its journey plan etc., to have economical and quick delivery as per the plan.
• Drafting the Transporters’ Contract terms and conditions and Monthly Performance Analysis of the contractors by valuing the Key Performance achieved by them and communicating them with comments to improve the performance.
• Preparation of Daily, Monthly dispatch related reports and KPI reports and stock reconciliation reports for the Raw Material (LPG) received from our Storage Terminal /Toll filling and Local/interstate suppliers etc
• Generate invoicing thru ERP Module
• Make GRN Entries on a daily basis
• Arrived at a cost saving of nearly Rs 2 lacs per annum in scheduling the transportation plan and its implementation.
• Devised a system in tracking the short fall of refill cylinders supplied to our customers and it is being implemented now and is in operation.
• Took active part in the Sales Meet with Marketing Division and given useful suggestion in bringing up the sales.
• Highest single day dispatch in the year 2007.
Company : ASAHI INDIA GLASS PVT LTD
Designations : SUPERVISOR-LOGISTICS
Duration : DEC-2004 TO JUN-2007
• Coordinate with manufacturing locations at Rewari & Chennai for supplies.
• Warehousing of Tempered / laminated glass as per FIFO.
• Ensuring TM / laminated glass availability for sub assembly at the Bangalore unit,
• Generate daily reports like stock statements / TKML production report / Receipt register.
• Coordinate with local transporters for kanban delivery to TKML
• Interact with TKML closely to ensure material availability.
• Generate invoicing thru oracle order management.
• Make GRN Entries on a daily basis
• Made layout change in warehousing that created an additional space of 2000 Sq Ft.
• Implemented & established FIFO system norms.
• Best Supplier Award for Innova project in Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt Ltd
• 100% delivery performance for last one year 2005.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Oracle and ERP,MS-excel,word,powerpoint
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]