Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Master Mariner unlimited, Marine superintendent
Master Mariner unlimited, Marine superintendent
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Master Mariner unlimited, Marine superintendent - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): exandria, Egypt
Arabic Egypt Other:
English United Kingdom, Greek
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
Masters in Master Mariner unlimited Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Iím Egyptian Master mariner, have been sailing as master on Greek vessels, at beginning of my career Iíve been working on board super tankers and have a good knowledge about crude oil tankers.
Iíve worked onboard various type of vessels and have a good knowledge of maintenance
I can speak Arabic, English and Greek languages.
Iím occupying position of Marine superintendent for new ship buildings for my Greek company Ďat site office at Hanjine ship yard, Subic bay, Phillipines, we are building 6 container carriers of 4,300 teus each .
Iím willing to relocate at Saudia Arabia for that kind of job, ďMaster on RoRo or KatamaranĒ.
Iím now in Egypt renewing my STCW certificates and will be ready by mid of February 2009
I wish my qualification to be at your requirements.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
VESSEL NAME TYPE FROM TO RANK OPERATOR
M/T EVOIKOS VLCC 29/09/1989 17/12/1990 3RD OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/T IONIKOS VLCC 24/07/1993 05/02/1994 2ND OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/T EVOIKOS VLCC 09/02/1994 12/09/1994 2ND OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V ORION TRADER GEN/CRGO 02/02/1995 27/09/1995 2ND OFF. ORIONIS SHIPPING Co.
M/V CORINTHIAKOS CONTAINER 03/02/1996 20/04/1997 2ND OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V LACONIKOS II GEN. CARGO 24/08/1997 22/12/1998 2ND OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V JOHNNY MULTIPURPOSE 21/09/1999 14/09/2000 CH/OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V PATRAIKOS II MULTIPURPOSE 18/09/2000 06/03/2001 CH/OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V THERMAIKOS CONTAINER 25/08/2001 10/01/2002 CH/OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V JOHNNY MULTIPURPOSE 21/01/2002 20/08/02 CH/OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V PATRAIKOS II MULTIPURPOSE 12/12/02 30/01/2004 CH/OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
CMA CGM QUETZAL CONTAINER 06/09/2004 09/06/2005 CH/OFF.
App. Master DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V CORINTHIAKOS CONTAINER 24/06/2005 23/11/2005 MASTER DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V NEWPAC CUMULUS MULTIPURPOSE 11/03/2006 29/12/2006 MASTER DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V CORINTHIAKOS CONTAINER 11/02/2007 16/06/2007 MASTER DIORYX MARITIME Co.
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master Mariner unlimited
P&I INSURANCE AND LOSS PREVENTION COURS ď from North Of England P&I ď
Ships New Construction Lloyds Register, Piraeus , Greece.
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft word / excel / power point very good
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Attended new ship building, painting, outfitting supervision, long experience with ship maintenance, Marine superintendent
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Master Mariner unlimited, Marine superintendent
CV/Resume ID no.: 89103
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. MARINE MANAGER
2. Master mariner with full DP license
3. Rig Mover and Marine Superintendent, Barge Master
4. TECHNICAL SUPERITENDENT, FLEET PERSONNEL MANAGER
5. Master, Marine Superintendent
6. Superintendent / Technician / Engineer
7. FPSO maintenance supervisor, chief engineer
8. Master, Maritime Operations, Regulatory Compliance
9. Pipe, Piping, Lead Piping, Coating, Insulation
10. Unlimited Master
11. Surveyor - shipping
12. Chief engineer AHTS ship
13. master of ships less than 3000gt NCV
14. Marine Advisor On board Seismic and Pipe Line Survey Vessels
15. Experienced crude, product and chemical tankeman
16. experienced tankerman (21 years)
17. Nace level2 coating inspector with 9 years experience in coating field in oil and gas industries bot
18. Ship Coordinator
19. Master, Marine superintendent, Loading Master, Marine Supervisor, Captain, marine projets
20. MASTER, DPO unlimited, AHTS, Z-drive, all oilfield op's worldwide experience.
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Chemical Engineer/ Process Engineer/ trained for Offshore Drilling
2. Plant Operator
3. PDS/PDMS ADMINISTRATOR
4. Exploration Geophysicist seismic interpretation
5. Safety Officer / Safety Training Officer / emergency crew chief
6. Marine Chief Officer, Oil + LNG Ships
7. Electrical Engineer, GENIVAR Engineering Consultant, Montreal - Canada
8. Self-motivated Roustabout
9. Software Engineering professional
10. Electrician working in industrial and commercial environments
11. Assistant Driller, Oman Oilfield Supply Centre
12. Catering / Hospitality position
13. MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN, Rotating and Static Equipments in oil and Gas, Petrochemical Plants
14. Mechanical Engineer Yantai Raffles shipyard China outsourcing Marine Offshore Engineering
15. QC Inspector Piping, Static Equipments, Storage tanks and Steel Structures
16. Gas Process Operator, Petrochina International Jabung Ltd
17. Chief Rig Electrician working with Kuwait Drilling Company (Kuwait) Rig
18. Mechanical engineer gas, oil and water design systems
19. Piping Designer, FEED Engineering, Detail Engineering, Field Engineering, Layout Design, As-Built
20. Mechanical Production Engineer, Suzlon Energy Ltd. Rotor Blade Unit, Padubidri Ė Karnataka India
21. ERECTION AND COMMISSIONING ENGINEER, JUNIOR SITE ENGINEER
22. Graduate Civil Engineer from Pakistan Punjab Board of Technical Education 2009
23. IT Manager Production & Distribution of Medicinal products, Computer Engineer Safir Mazafran Hilton
24. Trainee Geologist with software skills in C programming, Microsoft, Matlab, Seisan, Geosoft
25. Roustabout offshore entry level position, Offshore Medical UK & Norwegian OPITO Approved Banksman
26. CAE/FEA Analysis Engineer Hypermesh, LsDyna, Abaqus, Radioss and OptiStruct software programs
27. Hull & Paint Supervisor (Frosio level 3) SeaTec Worldwide United Kingdom, Transmed Shipping Greece
28. Surgeon Assistant and Medical Director in Wound Care Unit Private Care Villa Pini díAbruzzo Italy
29. Experienced Accountant of Foreign Funded Projects Department of Education Maasin City Philippines
30. Proposal Engineer Larsen & Toubro Limited, Saipem, Petrofac International, Foster Wheeler BGR Energy