Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Master Mariner unlimited, Marine superintendent
Master Mariner unlimited, Marine superintendent
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Master Mariner unlimited, Marine superintendent - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): exandria, Egypt
Arabic Egypt Other:
English United Kingdom, Greek
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
Masters in Master Mariner unlimited Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Iím Egyptian Master mariner, have been sailing as master on Greek vessels, at beginning of my career Iíve been working on board super tankers and have a good knowledge about crude oil tankers.
Iíve worked onboard various type of vessels and have a good knowledge of maintenance
I can speak Arabic, English and Greek languages.
Iím occupying position of Marine superintendent for new ship buildings for my Greek company Ďat site office at Hanjine ship yard, Subic bay, Phillipines, we are building 6 container carriers of 4,300 teus each .
Iím willing to relocate at Saudia Arabia for that kind of job, ďMaster on RoRo or KatamaranĒ.
Iím now in Egypt renewing my STCW certificates and will be ready by mid of February 2009
I wish my qualification to be at your requirements.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
VESSEL NAME TYPE FROM TO RANK OPERATOR
M/T EVOIKOS VLCC 29/09/1989 17/12/1990 3RD OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/T IONIKOS VLCC 24/07/1993 05/02/1994 2ND OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/T EVOIKOS VLCC 09/02/1994 12/09/1994 2ND OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V ORION TRADER GEN/CRGO 02/02/1995 27/09/1995 2ND OFF. ORIONIS SHIPPING Co.
M/V CORINTHIAKOS CONTAINER 03/02/1996 20/04/1997 2ND OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V LACONIKOS II GEN. CARGO 24/08/1997 22/12/1998 2ND OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V JOHNNY MULTIPURPOSE 21/09/1999 14/09/2000 CH/OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V PATRAIKOS II MULTIPURPOSE 18/09/2000 06/03/2001 CH/OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V THERMAIKOS CONTAINER 25/08/2001 10/01/2002 CH/OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V JOHNNY MULTIPURPOSE 21/01/2002 20/08/02 CH/OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V PATRAIKOS II MULTIPURPOSE 12/12/02 30/01/2004 CH/OFF. DIORYX MARITIME Co.
CMA CGM QUETZAL CONTAINER 06/09/2004 09/06/2005 CH/OFF.
App. Master DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V CORINTHIAKOS CONTAINER 24/06/2005 23/11/2005 MASTER DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V NEWPAC CUMULUS MULTIPURPOSE 11/03/2006 29/12/2006 MASTER DIORYX MARITIME Co.
M/V CORINTHIAKOS CONTAINER 11/02/2007 16/06/2007 MASTER DIORYX MARITIME Co.
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master Mariner unlimited
P&I INSURANCE AND LOSS PREVENTION COURS ď from North Of England P&I ď
Ships New Construction Lloyds Register, Piraeus , Greece.
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft word / excel / power point very good
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Attended new ship building, painting, outfitting supervision, long experience with ship maintenance, Marine superintendent
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Master Mariner unlimited, Marine superintendent
CV/Resume ID no.: 89103
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. MARINE MANAGER
2. Master mariner with full DP license
3. Rig Mover and Marine Superintendent, Barge Master
4. TECHNICAL SUPERITENDENT, FLEET PERSONNEL MANAGER
5. Master, Marine Superintendent
6. Superintendent / Technician / Engineer
7. FPSO maintenance supervisor, chief engineer
8. Master, Maritime Operations, Regulatory Compliance
9. Pipe, Piping, Lead Piping, Coating, Insulation
10. Unlimited Master
11. Surveyor - shipping
12. Chief engineer AHTS ship
13. master of ships less than 3000gt NCV
14. Marine Advisor On board Seismic and Pipe Line Survey Vessels
15. Experienced crude, product and chemical tankeman
16. experienced tankerman (21 years)
17. Nace level2 coating inspector with 9 years experience in coating field in oil and gas industries bot
18. Ship Coordinator
19. Master, Marine superintendent, Loading Master, Marine Supervisor, Captain, marine projets
20. MASTER, DPO unlimited, AHTS, Z-drive, all oilfield op's worldwide experience.
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Process engineer, Commissioning Supervisor, Process/Production/Operation /Area/DCS-Panel Operator
2. Reservoir Engineer, Economic Evaluation, Simulation, Eclipse Modeling Petrel
3. Commissioning Engineer
4. Contracts Administrator, Estimator Engineer, Comercial Engineer
5. Welder / Fitter
6. Marine fitter, mecahnical technician
7. SR. HSE OFFICER
8. Electrician / Foreman Industrial installations
9. EPC contracts - Marine, Onshore and Offshore Oil and Gas Projects
10. Crew trainee
11. Master 10 years on tankers (crude/chemical/product)
12. Marine Tug Master
13. Experienced in the electrical field
14. Air diving supervisor, 31 years experience in salvage, offshore, inshore, shipping and civils
15. Experienced plumber seeking roughneck position, Residential, Architectural, Electrical Theory
16. Paint Manager, Michael Page International Case New Holland
17. PLC Electrical Engineer, Siemens 802D, Messung, Cimpact controllers
18. HR Generalist Recruitment, Induction, HR Administration, Payroll Management, Performances management
19. BE Mechanical Engineer from Pune University
20. Inspection Engineer, Velosi CBL (M) Sdn Bhd, Malaysia, Indian Register of Shipping
21. Transport & Logistics Professional, with excellent proven management skills
22. Grad Electrical Engineering Department of Satya Wacana Christian University Central Java, Indonesia
23. ROV Pilot Tech II Mediterranean - Egypt Ė Petrobel - Seabed Survey of ammunition for removal
24. Mechanical CAD design engineer, software used SolidWorks, AutoCAD, CATIA, MS Office
25. Power Plant Engineer / Quality Project Engineer Wardha Power Company, KSK Energy Ventures Hyderabad
26. Sr Instrumentation, Control System and Automation Engineer with Marine and Offshore work experience
27. Trainee Graduate Marine Engineering Training at Karachi Port Trust Marine Workshop Manora Pakistan
28. Mechanical Supervisor BESHAY Steel Egyptian American Steel Rolling Co. Arabian Cement Co.
29. Drilling Engineer Weatherford Drilling International Egypt drilling operations vertical-directional
30. Radio Officer in Ennore Port India Signal Station last one year