CV Process Technician (Operator) 9 years in Oil & Gas operation
Process Technician (Operator) 9 years in Oil & Gas operation
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Process Technician (Operator) 9 years in Oil & Gas operation - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): homs, Syrian Arab Rep. Citizenship:Syrian Arab Rep.
Arabic Syria Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in petroleum engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates Present Location: syria, homs Relocation: Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Process Technician (Operator)
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Process Technician (Operator) : in Tanak Field, which consists of Central Production Facility (CPF) and seven Gathering stations with a production of 150000 bbls/day for Oil, 60 MMScf/d Gas compression facilities and 165,000 bbls/day of high-pressure water injection.
The CPF has 3 phase Separators, Free Water Knock out Vessels, Heater Treaters, degassing boots, surge tanks, and L.A.C.T. units (metering & proving system), shipping pumps, instrument air compressors ,dilution water treatment , water injection system and chemical treatment, etc. For gas processing with three reciprocating gas compressors and gas drying by glycol and glycol regeneration unit . The C.P.F. depends on two controlling systems pneumatic and D.C.S, while in the CPF I gained a good knowledge of the DCS system. While in the C.P.F. the separation system was expanded from two trains to four trains while at the same time continuing to process through the existing trains. I have been worked 4 years in CPF as production operator , so I am good familiar in operating all equipment , shutdown logic , safeguard system , troubleshooting , hazards classification .
From( oct2006) till date I am working as CCR senior operator and I have a good experience in DCS Foxboro CONTROL SYSTEM .and I am responsible of the following :
1- Operates the DCS (Distributed Control System) for plants start-up operations and shutdown in order to meet Company's objectives and gas production targets.
2- monitor all CPF and out stations readings(flow rate , alarms , pressure , levels ,temperatures ,) dealing with any emergency case in safe way , operating radio and phone calls .
3- Operates the plants Fire and Gas detection and Fire protection systems .
4- Makes minor plant adjustments when necessary and reports any serious faults to the Supervisor with appropriate remedial actions, implements immediately the approved actions, procedures and standard emergency responses
5- Takes immediate corrective actions to limit risk to personnel, plant equipment and production during emergency situations.
6- Controls the injection rate of all plant water injection wells .
7- Maintains detailed events and fault log books during the assigned shift for review by Supervisor.
8- Identifies and investigates any faults and inform the concerned departments, for remedial action .
9- Adheres to Company's HSE policy, standards and approved operating procedures while performing the duties / tasks.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualification: Diploma in petroleum. (Syria petroleum institute, graduate at 1999 with very good level )
1. P& ID, PFD, Cause and effect drawing
2. DCS and SCADA system control
3. Rotating equipment
4. Vessels and Tanks operation
5. Water treatment and dilution water system
6. Produced water treatment and re injection
7. Metering operation and proving
8. Oil treatment monitoring and reporting
9. artificial lifting operation well heads (ESP, Beam pump and gas lift)
10. production facilities and trouble shooting by (Tri-Star training company )
11. gas condensing and processing by (Tri-Star training company )
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Micro soft office program (Word, Excel, power point, outlook…)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Safety knowledge& courses taken :
1. Permit to work system.
2. Authorized gas tester.
3. Safe handling of chemical.
4. Norm for supervisors.
5. H2S and breathing apparatus.
6. Environment protection in AFPC.
7. Fire fighting .
8. first aid .
9. On seen commander at emergency ex .
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]