Location (Residence): Garrison , United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Some college Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, nacogdoches Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• 2 years Lead MWD Supervisor Ryan Energy Houston, TX
• 4 years experience in the United States Army.
• Deployed two times in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
• Honorable Discharge.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to teach and lead foreign nationals in the conduct of basic and advanced Infantry skills while deployed to Iraq .
• Proficient in working with a team under combat and hostile conditions, in bad weather while keeping them motivated and concentrated on the tasks at hand.
• Currently adapted to working long hours and being away from home.
• Adeptly Proficient in Microsoft offices; Power Point Word and Excel
• Certified as an EMT B from Pike’s Peak Community College in 2004.
• Certified in CPR and AED from the American Heart Association 2004/2007.
• Can be counted on to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
December 08 Jan 09
Multi shot directional
August 2008- November 2008. Pete Daily and Associates. Houston, TX
Professional land and title research. Diligently researched tracts of land built leases added addendums and bought leases for Crimson oil and gas
August 2006-August-2008. MWD Supervisor Engineer, Ryan Energy, Houston TX.
Operated MWD logging tools on Directional wells for companies such as Devon, EOG, Chesapeake, Operated directional and gamma tools while working with directional drillers, company men and geologist. Showing to be an excellent team player to make sure wells are drilled on tract and precise to the well plan. While also working closely with supervisors in Houston giving daily reports through Microsoft Word, and Excel. While being able to get the task at hand completed under the pressure of dead lines to please the customer.
July 2002 –July 2006. Infantry United States Army, United States of America
Skillfully lead a 12 man team during 12 hour foot patrols, daily job tasks and special projects. Demonstrated skills and knowledge for combat survival in the areas of tactics, physical fitness, and weapons systems. Trained the New Iraqi Army and the Iraqi Personal Order Battalion in infantry tactics. Completed advanced mathematical training and operated the 60, 81, and 120 mm mortar systems. Learned to operate and shoot the Saw, 240, 50, cal and m16. Relied upon as a combat lifesaver and infantry squad medic; applied field sanitation measures to ensure the overall health of team members. Contributed to the Force Protection of military and civilian personnel serving in Baghdad.
March 2000 - June 2002. Cashier Gas Light Brookshire Brothers, Lufkin, TX
Conducted monthly inventory and examined merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished. Requisitioned merchandise from supplier based on available space, merchandise on hand, customer demand, or advertised specials. Received, opened, and unpacked cartons or crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Handled monetary transactions when working with the cash register!
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
28 credit hours towards Associates of General business degree
Angelina Community College (currently enrolled)
Certificate EMT B, Pikes Peak Community College 2004
Diploma, Central High School , Lufkin , TX 2002
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
word excel powerpoint and etc
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1 Global War on Terrorism Medal 2004
1 Combat Infantry Badge 2004
1 Army Drivers Badge 2004
1 Iraqi Service Medal 2006
1 Army Good Conduct Medal 2005
2 Army ARCOMS 2006