CV MARKETING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, ADVERTISING, JOURNALISM
MARKETING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, ADVERTISING, JOURNALISM
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in MARKETING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, ADVERTISING, JOURNALISM - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in MASS COMMUNICATION Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested to apply for any position available which is suitable to my educational background and qualifications. I am 22-years old recently graduate from Oklahoma City University in Mass Communication. I have strong interest in Media Industry; marketing communication, advertising, public relations, journalism, mass media research, and corporate communication. I speak and write English fluently. I would welcome the chance to work as part of a small, dynamic team where I could make a significant contribution while developing my skills yet further. I look forward to speaking with you to discuss my qualifications and the possibility of an interview.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having 10 years experience in sales and marketing industry with Melati Pte Ltd; selling kitchen stuff. I join some part time jobs while I studying in MDIS Singapore; Booze wine shop and Prudential as well as admin duties with salvation Army
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Oklahoma City University (OCU) in collaboration with Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS).
2. Diploma in Mass Communications from Oklahoma City University.
3. Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications from Oklahoma City University.
4. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications from Oklahoma City University
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Windows XP, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Advising, Managing, Public Speaking, Planning, Organizing event.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
To build a satisfying career through hard work and new ideas, in a teamwork environment, and to have a balance between personal and business achievement.