CV Derrickman, Central Alberta Well Servicing Corp, rig and well servicing
Derrickman, Central Alberta Well Servicing Corp, rig and well servicing
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Derrickman, Central Alberta Well Servicing Corp, rig and well servicing - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Red Deer , Canada Citizenship:Canada
English Canadian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in general studies Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: Canada, Red Deer Relocation: Canada
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To whom it may concern,
I am looking to fill a position in your company. I am a hard worker and have a vast knowledge of the Oilfield. I have worked in numerous positions and have experience with many different aspects in this industry. I am available for work as soon as possible due to lack of work with my current employer. I will strive to prove to be an asset to your company.
Certain training and experience has provided me with a found sense of the oilfield. I have been involved in this area for the past twelve years. This experience has enabled me with a good understanding of certain elements in the well servicing and service rig industry.
Complementing my hands on experience, are certain certificates of training I have received throughout the years.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
December 2007 - Present
Derrickman: Central Alberta Well Servicing Corp.
Red Deer, Alberta
• Service rigs
• Completed tasks per request
• Carried out full procedures in a safe and efficient manner
January 2002 – July 2007
Production / Safety Supervisor: Self-employed, contractor for the following companies:
• IROC Systems Corp.
• OPSCO Energy Industries
• Caltest Energy Services Ltd.
• Ace Production Testing Ltd.
• HSE Integrated Ltd.
• Jet Energy Controls
Also, experience in:
• Deep / Shallow Gas and Oil Wells
• Well Stimulation / Cementing
• Production / Facility Turnarounds
• H2S High Pressure Critical Sour
• Well Completions / Workovers
• E-line / Wire Line Operations
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
PITS (Petroleum Industry Training Service):
• H2S Alive
• Petroleum Safety Training
St. Johns Ambulance:
• Standard First Aid / CPR Level C
• Childrens First Aid
• WHIMIS &TDG
Per request, I am willing to attend appropriate courses, programs or training which will further my education and ability in the oilfield industry.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have a basic understanding in current computer applications such as word processing, e-mail, internet, etc. I also have a high degree of experience in the Fekete field notes program.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Capable of carrying out a job from start to finish in a satisfactory manner which is acceptable to company procedures and practices for both employer and contractor
• Able to maintain and supervise personnel
• Proficient in recognizing and carrying out safety procedures and practices
• Efficient and thorough worker
• Works well with co-workers
• Skilled in well site data and paperwork also recorded in a detailed and organized manner
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am a family man who has a high desire for success. I enjoy outdoor pursuits such as fishing, hunting and camping.