Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine officer, safety officer, petroleum supply, logistics - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in marine transport Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: egypt, cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I believe that I am a good communicator with solid organization and technical skills accustomed to working under pressure, prioritizing workload and building relationships across teams to work towards common goals. Embraces new opportunities and is quick to learn new skills which are then used as a means of further development, both personally and as a member of a team.
I am seeking a Position which will offer an opportunity for growth and development for my career where my academic skills and background as well as my work experience can be applied and enhanced.
I am Also Available to arrange an interview To Further Discuss my Qualifications and Experiences at a mutually convenient time,
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Sea Service :
More than 12 months Academic Training (from 2004 — Jan 2005) including journeys to European ports (Mediterranean) and to Arabian ports (Red Sea) on board training vessel AIDA IV.
Rank Vessel D.W Sea services
Cadet Aida IV 3105 T 6 months
Cadet Aida IV 3105 T 6 months
3rd officer Mogador passenger ship & RO/RO ship 14760 T 2 months
2nd officer El-Shourok cargo-vessel 20.000 T 2 months
Arab shipping Egypt 3rd mate
Arab shipping Jordan 2nd mate
APL – “American President Lines” ltd.
• Operation Assistant:
o Gate Move:
- Updating the status of containers from discharging to destination (sea ports and dry ports).
- Ordering and update Transit Report.
- Identifying the quantity of containers destined to each location and notifying the location of the quantity to be expected.
- Following up with the status of the containers to insure the arrival of the containers to their destined locations.
- Updating system.
- Checking BLs# and cntrs status
o Vsls operation :
- Updating feeders
- Loading and discharge vsl system.
- Checking and Edit the vsls courses
- Creat the cargo plane.
o Reports :
- delquant reports
- Call summary reports
- The Transportaion movments report
- Inventory in yards reports
- Dry ports reports
- Dangerous goods report including the characteristics of the substance & IMO class & Un No. etc..
- Guarantee request & releases
o Vsls loading & discharge op. :
- Have a great exp on the ship stability related to my studies & my earlier work on boards of the cargo ships and passengers ships on duty of the 2nd mate
- Have a good knowledge on using the (Power Stow Program which use on the STABILITY & Planing Sys.)
o Suz Canal call:
- Updating the calls Sys. with ArrDep related to the dates & time of suz canal
o Security and safety officer :
Specified to Working as a safety officer on vessels board by checking the safety equipments, fire systems, personal safety for the ship crew, safety inspector during the hot works & Cold works, work with the ISM (International safety management.) documents.
CMA-CGM Shipping Line. (Egypt).
- Sales executive:
- Collecting client's Data.
- Approaching new Client & Following up with the Old Clients
- Approaching the lost client.
- Getting new Business.
- Identifying new markets & Trades.
- U.S & WEST MED. Responsibility
-Customer service coordinator reefer (exp.)
- Reefer PTI.
- Telex release
- Customs procedures.
- Customer care & Following up.
- Reefer Recap – Weekly Productivity report.
- Customer service coordinator Dry (Marble Customers).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Masters of International Transport & Logistic, Arab Academy for Science & Technology (AAST) under process-First Semester.
Bachelor of Maritime Transport-Nautical Technology, Arab Academy for Science & Technology & Maritime Transport (AAST), January 2006
Graduation Project “A”
Courses / Certificates Date
Phase 1 basic studies February-2002
Guided sea training September-2004July-2005
Proficiency in survival crafts and rescue boats February-2005
Advanced course in fire prevention and fire fighting June-2005
Personal safety and social responsibilities June-2005
Personal survival techniques and search rescue June-2005
Medical first aid June-2005
Prevention and combination of marine pollution June-2005
The 2nd guided sea training July-2005
Oil tanker familiarization July-2005
Marine radar and automatic radar plotting aids Fibruary-2006
International code for the security of ships and port facilities May-2006
Competence course for GMDSS August-2006
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Proficient User Microsoft office; word , power point, excel & Outlook
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Ability for self learning.
- Ability for teamwork & to share information & ideas.
- Ability for hard working in a competitive environment.
- Keen Eye for Details.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]