Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PDMS PIPING DESIGNER, standard codes API, ANSI, ASME & AWS welding symbols - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): JAKARTA, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia, Libyan Arab Jama. Present Location: LIBYA, TRIPOLI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Over 17 Years Experience in Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical an other Industrial Plant and experience in Design & Detail Engineering construction piping system includes piping fabrication and materials estimation for onshore and offshore projects.
Familiar with standards codes API, ANSI, ASME & AWS welding symbols and connection details
List of Functions:
- Piping Designer with Amec Global Resources PTE – Mapel Libya (July-2008- Present)
- Piping Designer with Fluor Daniel Consultan B.V Ahmadi Kuwait (Feb-2008-June 2008)
- Piping Designer with Qatar Petroleum Company (Feb 2003-Des 2007)
- Piping Designer with Arabian Industrial Fibers Co (IBN RUSH) A SABIC Affiliate, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Jan 2001-2003)
- Piping Designer with Gema Sembrown Indonesia For Peciko Field Development Project EPSC-3 (March 1998-Jan 2001)
- Piping Designer with Tranaco Indonesia Pipeline and Process Project (Des 1997-March 1998)
- Piping Designer with Rekayasa Industri Indonesia For N.P.K Project Gresik East of Java (Aug 1997- Des 1997)
- Piping Designer (Oct 1995-Aug 1997)
- Senior Mechanical/Piping Draftman (July 1993-Oct 1995)
- Piping/Mechanical Draftman (Oct-1989-July 1993)
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
AMEC GLOBAL RESOURCES PTE, MAPEL LIBYA – July 2008 – Present
* Carry out the duty of execution the conceptual design and detailed engineering for major, extension/modification projects associated with the process, utilities, storage and support system which are part of the Company’s production facilities, such as pipelines, tanks, pulse cleaning filters, and other piping system
* Survey the site to conduct appropriate routes and locations of piping for the extension projects
* Design the piping system – pipeline routing & alignments, details, isometrics, and materials/quantities requisitions
FLUOR DANIEL CONSULTANTS B.V. Ahmadi Kuwait- Feb 2008 – June-2008
Involve in preparation of various on-going FEED projects for KNPC. Responsibilities includes preparing preliminary layout/routing, preparing mto summary, updating all related drawings including checking & back-checking and etc
QATAR PETROLEUM COMPANY February 2003 - Des 2007
For Revamp Projects and NGL Plant Maintenance Engineering (Messaieed)
Piping / Mechanical Designer
• Carry out the duty of execution the conceptual design and detailed engineering for major, extension/modification projects associated with the process, utilities, storage and support system which are part of the Company’s production facilities, such as pipelines, tanks, pulse cleaning filters, and other piping system.
• Controlling and checking the activities progress with the consultant for the quality and quantity of output design works according to QP standard/specification and take all necessary actions for completion.
• Design the piping system – pipeline routing & alignments, details, isometrics, and materials/quantities requisitions.
• Survey the site to conduct appropriate routes and locations of piping for the extension projects
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Jakarta University – Indonesia ((1993)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]