Location (Residence): The Hague, Netherlands Citizenship:Netherlands
Dutch Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in procesoperator Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: Netherlands, The Hague Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently employed as a marine in the Royal Netherlands Marine Corps. Early 2009 I will be completing a 9 years career with the Dutch Navy and I will be seeking alternative career possibilities.
At the moment I have been giving the opportunity by the Navy to obtain a technical certificate with in twelve months. In this instance I have chosen to attend the Vapro-B course which is actually intended for process operators. In my view, with the time available and the content of this course it is the closest I could find to obtain the minimum knowledge to become a driller.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
· Store supervisor: responsible for receiving and dispatching of goods and responsible for maintenance and repair of these goods.
· SF operator: reconnaissance and accompanying troops in mountainous areas.
· Logistical employee: responsible for food and transport for troops and erecting temporary camps.
· Ski instructor for Dutch and British troops.
· Providing lectures in various weapon systems to foreign and own troops.
· Quartermaster and responsible for small repairs and maintenance of LCRM craft.
· Regularly carried out leadership rolls due to shortage of supervisory personnel.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Vapro-B (theory) Feb. 2009
VCA Jan. 2009
Marine Corps course May 2001
Higher Secondary education May 1996
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]